Identify Remote Island NSFW survival game [help me my sanity is gone]

QuintaviusX

May 26, 2024
I have been scratching my head scouring the Internet looking for this game for the past 3 hours or so (yea ik I have a problem), and it's been absolutely driving me insane. I used to play this game when I was younger, maybe 5-10 years ago, I can't really remember.

The game is set on a remote island where you are able to explore and collect resources, go fishing, mining, etc. You also share the island with a variety of different female npc characters which you can romance and build relationships with in a dating sim type way by improving relationships through talking, completing objectives, going on dates etc. to unlock sex scenes.

I don't really remember the MC backstory, they might have got shipwrecked their, or moves their on their own volition, because you have a legit home built on the island. And when you go out to explore each day you have a limited time before you need to return each day, otherwise you will pass out. Similar mechanic to Stardew valley.

The game had 2d graphics, kind of pixel art style maybe, and was a boatload of fun. Probably one of my favorite games that I've played, but I couldn't remember the name to save my life.

Anyone know what the hell it is I'm looking for?

My sanity thanks you.