• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Remove miss attack from RPGs

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
Hi to all.
I'm not a great RPG fan, the only one I've played in my life was Super Mario RPG :ROFLMAO:, but here I found some interesting game using this style.
There is a problem, anyway. Is there a way to remove the "miss" attack, even using cheats? Generally speaking it's one of the most boring things in RPGs, and in some games it reaches the summit of bother. Specifically, I'm talking about Domina, where more than half of the attacks are "miss" and if it could be accepted when you fight against the demonesses (at least for the punishment), against the normal enemies it's only a real drag and a huge wast of time. At the moment the only fix I could think about is to use a save editor to maximize my attack power. At least the few times I can really hit an enemy, it will die, but as you can imagine, this is not the best solution.