VN - Others - Completed - Renai X Royale - Love's a Battle [Final] [ASa Project]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Condemned77

This is one of those unique games you just have to play to understand, it has the rare perspective of having the women chase after the guy and includes a great amount of comedy in the way of 4th wall breaking while still managing to keep the serious parts serious.

The women are nice with a type for just about everyone, sex scenes are good not too long or short, endings are nice but could be a little longer.

One of the other things this game has over others is it dosent censor, the sister is really a sister no watered down step-sister rubbish.

The story stays on focus and the main characters trait is not lost during the prologe like so many others.

There are an unexpected number and type of heroines but sadly not the one i really wanted, oh well cant have everything.

Story 4/5 light but consistent
    Art 4/5 very good
    Sex 5/5 the right length and fits in well to the game
    Fetishes 3/5 as much as it can have given the type of game
    Choices 3/5 could use some more but not that type of game
    Characters 5/5 likeable with good back stories
  2. 4.00 star(s)

NeunLeben69

It's a good game. I really enjoyed it to the point I ended completing every route. Funny dialogues but it probably depends on personal taste, since humor is subjective. I recommend at least a check out.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

dnm13

TL;DR - 7.5 / 10 - Just acceptable, it certainly didn't leave any strong impression.

Art - 8 / 10
    It's on the plain side honestly, but they know which scene to draw so it's good.

Character - 7 / 10
    I think the only character that has development here is the MC. It's kind of hard to see why the heroines fall for the MC. Honestly they could do better on that aspect.

Sound - 8 / 10
    The VAs did well on their role. Some BGM might feels out of place (for me), but pretty much ignorable.

Story - 7 / 10
    The existence of an ex-girlfriend does makes the story slightly more interesting, but it feels like the whole story revolves around that point until it branches. Even though the ex-girlfriend is only a sub-heroine, it feels like she's the main star of the game so it feels weird when she's not one of the main heroine.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

kidlat020

negative review for the most part.

as a whole, the VN is *just* comedy. specifically its about the characters banter and then everything just shuffles around on who's gonna play the straight role or the tsukkomi role. I don't have a problem with that per se, but if the VN is just gonna be nothing but that, then it's no wonder why I always find myself alt-tabbing out of the game every 5 minutes or so.

can I recommend it? both yes and no. I'm afraid that at least for me the vn is a big hit or miss and it just so happened that it was a miss to me.