Ren'Py Ren'Py in two screens

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
On my pc system with two monitors, I'm translating a renpy game and I want to have a word processor on the main screen and have renpy running in the secondary.
In windows 10, with both screens extended, I only have to open the game and move it to the second screen.
The problem is that if I put renpy in full screen, renpy returns to the first screen.
Is there any way to avoid this?

And don't tell me to put the word processor on the second monitor and the renpy on the first, please ...
That besides being too obvious, doesn't solve the problem for me.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
in windows the game will automatically go to the main monitor there is a setting in display setting to chose which monitor that you want you games go onto

that's all the info I can give you my second monitor stop working on me

Reactions: iOtero

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
in windows the game will automatically go to the main monitor there is a setting in display setting to chose which monitor that you want you games go onto

that's all the info I can give you my second monitor stop working on me
Thanks, I already knew that... What I wanted to know is if the renpy himself had some parameter to choose in which monitor the game appeared, because I have not found it.

Zeroone

Dec 3, 2017
If you're using windows any fullscreen application you can manually switch monitors by pressing windows +shift + arrow keys(left or right) it won't modify renpy directly but at the very least you can just move the fullscreen application wherever you want.

Reactions: chump39 and iOtero

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
If you're using windows any fullscreen application you can manually switch monitors by pressing windows +shift + arrow keys(left or right) it won't modify renpy directly but at the very least you can just move the fullscreen application wherever you want.
¡Yes! This works OK... Thanks... (y)