[S>Programmer] Paid Ren'py Programmer service

Dazbrownie

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Experienced ren' py programmer offering services, for implementing any feature you want in your game for a small fee (negotiable).
If you want new features in your game like new menus, phone, inventory, custom menus, small animations with 2D images, converting your game to sandbox, fight systems, minigames and etc. contact here or send a friend request in discord.

Project I've worked on as programmer
- Vampirella
- Zombie

And sample images of some of my work, ignore art some parts or all parts just use stock images which can be changed by anyone in future with no hassle

For contacting :
Discord: deadbeat_otaku

Screenshot 2023-07-03 061334.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-03 061436.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-03 061921.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-03 062129.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikethe3DGuy

BGC

Feb 7, 2023
Had a pleasure of working with him.
He was very quick in delivery of my game menu, was very patient with my dumbass questions and on top of that charged low price.

Definitely recommend, even if you need something small, it's lot more efficient to have him do it instead of struggling for hours like I was.

Reactions: Dazbrownie

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
So I've gotta say too: I'm very happy with what he did for me. I'm doing the coding for my game but I have limitations - not really a coder tbh. Needed a phone texting system. Looked into some other existing ones and nothing had the features I wanted. He was very easy to work with and created exactly the functions I needed, and was very patient with changes and explanations. His code too has a lot of comments, making it easy for non-coders to understand what's going on beneath the hood.

I'd definitely use him again!

Reactions: Dazbrownie