VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vampirella- Legacy of Lilith [v1.2.2] [Dazbrownie]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1672410012822.png

Overview:
Vampirella the daughter of Goddess of Drakulon Lilith, when Vampirella came back from Earth she saw her kingdom was overtaken by demons and everyone was against her.

After losing her kingdom and hope, she found her mother's diary, which showed her a way to restore her kingdom and get everything back and now she is on a quest to find the item described in her mother's diary and defeat the demons who took her kingdom.

Join in on her journey through perilous places and meeting new people and doing ecchi things.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-11
Release Date: 2023-04-07
Developer: Dazbrownie - -
Artist: Melanoxyart - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -

1672409950141.png 1672409959987.png 1672409970396.png 1672409979289.png 1672409989871.png 1672409999433.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VampirellaLegacyOfLilith-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Love me some Vampirella, used to have all the comics back in the day (I think I still have some of the books in storage). Though of course, this is more of an anime version of her and doesn't really capture the feel of the actual Vampirella or the setting.

This wasn't too bad though the writing could use a little work. Felt a little flat and robotic. It kind of pushes you down one path, otherwise you get game overs if you try anything else. Of course, it's short as well. Barely a few minutes of content. Guess that passes for demos these days.

Either way, the weird cartoony anime Vampirella is not really my cup of tea, but still wish you the best of luck with your project and thanks. ;)

Dazbrownie

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Oya~ Oya~, would you look at that!
Is this an egg of an actual game with some actual effort in it i see?
What a shocker.
The tags still lacking tho, demo it is, indeed. :whistle::coffee:
Yup it was made only to see if we can seriously work on it or not, there are a lot of stuff to work on in it.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Great start! Hope to see more very soon!:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Yup it was made only to see if we can seriously work on it or not, there are a lot of stuff to work on in it.
Wait. You're really threading waters and market testing on F95? Are you for real? LMAO

Bruh let me give you one piece of advice: Make the game you want to do and do it seriously from the get go.

There are too few people in here who actually comment and fewer still who give you proper feedback.

You're setting yourself up in a catch-22: You want a community going, but you need to have a proper game to get a community but you won't make the game if there's no community, etc.

Make the game. Your people will find you. No risk no gain, mate.

Dazbrownie

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Wait. You're really threading waters and market testing on F95? Are you for real? LMAO

Bruh let me give you one piece of advice: Make the game you want to do and do it seriously from the get go.

There are too few people in here who actually comment and fewer still who give you proper feedback.

You're setting yourself up in a catch-22: You want a community going, but you need to have a proper game to get a community but you won't make the game if there's no community, etc.

Make the game. Your people will find you. No risk no gain, mate.
I guess my previous comment was a bit vague on seriously working part. The demo was not for getting community and feedback then working seriously. We made the demo so we can know that we can work together since it's hard to trust people you never met irl. And people online can promise to do work and never finish it and disappear.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I guess my previous comment was a bit vague on seriously working part. The demo was not for getting community and feedback then working seriously. We made the demo so we can know that we can work together since it's hard to trust people you never met irl. And people online can promise to do work and never finish it and disappear.
True words.

My bad, then. Lost in translation.

Keep up the good work, then. You're making quite the gem, there. With a bit of spit and polish this could become huge for real.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I wish you all the best and hope to see more soon. :)

I'm not much for vampire stories in general but have been an avid fan of Vampirella since the 1970's...
yeah, I'm old as fuck. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Just wanted to say that I like what you are doing and am happy to give positive feedback. Please ignore all of the negativity that arises in these forums. There are a lot of idiots that are mean spirited and dumb as a bag of hammers. They come in and spew vile, toxic venom just to get a rise from someone and start a fight. Ignore them and they go away.

I have personally done a great deal of play testing for games and game mods over the years and am glad to give you constructive input. Just don't feed the trolls... they will naff off to find the confrontation they seek somewhere else as long as you simply ignore them... There's even a setting for that if you hover over their name icon in the left column.

The demo was a nice taste. I really like the art style and what I've seen of the story looks good but I am ready for more when it is ready to be seen.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes