VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Vampirella- Legacy of Lilith [v1.2.2] [Dazbrownie]

1. 3.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

As far as Vn's go, this is a medium-tier item.

POSITIVES:

//Somewhat immersive.
    \\Has pleasant ambient music and other sounds.
    //Has some primitive combat with skills and shit, quite similar to basic rpgm. I am not impressed by it yet though.
    But i suppose it's a bit impressive that they pulled this off in Renpy.
    \\Vampirella got quite a nice model. And ass. :sneaky::coffee:

MEH:
    \\Plays like an adventure game, there's a room/area and you can click on a bunch of stuff to find a way to progress.
    //Some.. less-than-peaceful encounters are just a bunch of clicks that need to be made in the correct order to win.
    \\Quick-time events where you need to click a bunch of times before time runs out.
    //No animation.
    \\Not voiced.
    //Story is nothing to write home about... yet. Just the beginning of a.. slightly less-than-standard fantasy adventure.
    \\Sex scenes are.. okay-ish, i guess. There are like 2 scenes only atm, so almost nothing.

BAD:
    //Quite linear. Choices lead to further progress down a predetermined path, nowhere, or a bad end.
    \\Illusion of choice. Like when you're given the option to walk to the left or right, but it doesn't matter.
    You will arrive at the same destination either way.
    //Vampirella sometimes says plain dumb things, like: 'If you're a bad person i'll just leave you here to be the plaything of those tentacles.' Lmao, they totally won't tell you anything you want to hear after you told them this. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
    \\No sex sound effects. (Well technically there is one, but extremely basic and very shit quality.)
    //They actually made Vampirella crawl out of a sand worm's ass.... Dis-fucking-gusting!

==================================v1.2.2

Well this was a short, but an okay ride.
    Nothing i would lose my shit over though.
    Still a long way to go, clearly
    . :giggle::coffee:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ShamanLab

The visual part of this novel can be rated 20 points out of 10. It is not clear exactly how the author achieved such a combination of interesting models and backgrounds, but in this aspect he surpassed almost all competitors on this site.

The story isn't something mind-blowing or eye-opening, but it's the kind of fantasy story you'd expect from a novel called Vampirella. A young vampire girl explores the fantasy world and meets magical creatures or monsters, communicates and fights with them.

Gameplay is perceived as some kind of improvisation or a mixture of location exploration, dialogues and turn-based battles. Of course, the RenPy engine hardly suggests that the gameplay will be very deep.

What makes this game really unique and exciting is the visualization of Vampirella's adventures. Adventures and battles look like a bright, very dynamic and beautiful comic book.

My final rating is 9 out of 10!