Tool Ren'Py Renpy Real-Time translator (Only 8.0+)---Updated(0.2)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Labrocaxxx

Mar 10, 2023
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ValueError: incomplete format

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 3374, in script
File "C:\Users\Broca\Downloads\MiUnicaHija-(v.0.21.5)-win\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Broca\Downloads\MiUnicaHija-(v.0.21.5)-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1362, in say
what = what % tag_quoting_dict
ValueError: incomplete format

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
(v.0.21.5)
Wed May 10 18:04:39 2023

Reactions: wescinlao

Destom

Jun 23, 2020
I share with all of you a patch to be able to translate Renpy games in Real time

My infinite thanks to ZLZK for your great help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was hesitant to share this and make it public, because I already shared a program to translate Renpy (Extractor-Paloslios-CG7) so that everyone could play in their language, and the only thing I got was that many people profited by selling translations.
I hope that with this tool NOBODY WILL PAY FOR TRANSLATIONS AGAIN.

I know the Forum, and I know that everyone will start to "criticize" or look for errors and improvements in the tool, please if you don't like it, don't use it and refrain from criticizing.

On the other hand, if you are able to thank or help and improve the code, do not hesitate to publish it, it will be very welcome.

I hope one day they put STICKY THREAD with this
:ROFLMAO:

UPDATED (0.2)

Attempting to translate the rest of the text on the screens

-added "timeout" (may cause a little delay)
-added refreshing every 1 second if there is any new translation.
-added saving translations to file on quit-game,and loading it from file on start.
-Save location translations: "game\_Paloslios_ZLZK\mtl"
-Saved translations file is formatted properly for user viewing or editing.
-You can use your translation file as a database by adding and extending it in all your games
-added dictionary to "fix" errors caused by machine translation

watch the videos below

A greeting to all those who value our work and our effort

Paloslios_ZLZK_Renpy Real-Time translator (Only 8.0+).zip

Languages_codes.txt

Thank you very much for your work! But I had a question, you said that "Extractor-Paloslios-CG7" became public, but I did not find almost anything about it. Of course, the reason is not important to me, but the game TheFixer did not want to be translated (Errors are sent and the game just turns off). But thank you for doing such a good job!

Destom

Jun 23, 2020
Thank you very much for your work! But I had a question, you said that "Extractor-Paloslios-CG7" became public, but I did not find almost anything about it. Of course, the reason is not important to me, but the game TheFixer did not want to be translated (Errors are sent and the game just turns off). But thank you for doing such a good job!
Don't worry, everything was done through renpy-sdk 8.0+ :)

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
Are you planning to make a version for renpy 7? Translator3000 doesn't work so well in general, and for a game like four elements trainer especially

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
Are you planning to make a version for renpy 7? Translator3000 doesn't work so well in general, and for a game like four elements trainer especially
Translator3000 works fine. You need to set it up correctly but the mod works.

pasman1p

Mar 28, 2023
Hi .

Great job !!!.
Is it possible to quickly replace the text with the original one?
Sometimes the translation is incomprehensible.

Best regards.

V0lk

Jun 10, 2019
Have you discovered a way to use the tool through joiplay?
Found something. Turns out this thing looks for "netrc.py", and joiplay's implementation of python doesn't include it.

Therefore just download it from python's github and paste inside folder "python-packages"

File:

newgeek

Aug 7, 2020
Hi,

Very nice tool, I haven't discovered any bugs for the moment,

except perhaps the whims of my connection, which is independent of this tool.

Thanks.

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
Well, I removed my tool and the Unity tool, because I contacted the admins to "STICK" my tool, but apparently they ONLY make it STICK if it's important to the community, apparently my Renpy real-time translator and my text extraction for Unity games, for the community it is not important, I don't know how they value the "importance" of the tools, but honestly there are some "STICKY" ones that are not even half as important as mine, but of course in this forum,There is a majority of English-speaking people, so they do not give enough importance to that and they value the rest of us little.

• Sad
Reactions: teki666 and CAT0X0
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes