Tool Ren'Py Ren'Py Save Editor [v1.6.1] [Last Moment]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

gegeggeegge

Jan 15, 2022
Sometime ago, i decide to make a simple Ren'py Save Editor. I was happy to share it with you guys . Sorry, I can't edit the other thread so i created a new one.

Today, I'm posting an update adding more features, improvements and fixes issues found by & Thanks for them.

The Editor simply open the save file for editing and can save the modified file in-place.

Run-time requirements:
  • .NET Framework 4.5
Features
  • Modify Save file in place
  • Search for variable or value
View attachment 146778

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
  • Version 1.6.1
  • Version 1.5
[/LIST]
GUYS! USE THIS ONE!!!!!
Works better and its online! No need to download!

derfirm

Jan 9, 2021
GUYS! USE THIS ONE!!!!!
Works better and its online! No need to download!
actually, there are many other editors that are just as good, and some are even much better, for example , and my favorite is

gegeggeegge

Jan 15, 2022
actually, there are many other editors that are just as good, and some are even much better, for example , and my favorite is
It was shown in google
Thanks

Reactions: luisar018

Fappinberner

Feb 22, 2019
I don't have any skin in the game but two of those do not currently have any utility for RenPy ( , )

and performed significatly worse than on a RenPy save I uploaded to both sites.

derfirm

Jan 9, 2021
I don't have any skin in the game but two of those do not currently have any utility for RenPy ( , )

and performed significatly worse than on a RenPy save I uploaded to both sites.
Hmm, recently I used and it works fine for my savegame. Yeah it marks as ren'py "in development" so I always backup my files before edit.

Fappinberner

Feb 22, 2019
Hmm, recently I used and it works fine for my savegame. Yeah it marks as ren'py "in development" so I always backup my files before edit.
For me the upload stalled. I stopped trying after third attempt. Baseball rules and all that. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon. I really like the look of the site.

Dec 19, 2018
How can you change the money in the BigBrotherRenPy_RemakeStory-0.1 game using this.. I loaded in my saved game but i do not see money listed on the list.. I never used anything like this before sorry for the noob question lol

rjkarter

Jun 11, 2019
I don't understand anything :( I can't translate
Utilisez un traducteur en ligne. Par exemple ou . Maintenant, ils traduisent assez passablement le texte de presque n'importe quelle complexité.
Vous pouvez également mettre un programme de traducteur sur votre ordinateur portable, par exemple .

Bien que, il est préférable d'apprendre les langues avec . :) Il m'a aide fortement.

Mollory

Oct 6, 2021
Utilisez un traducteur en ligne. Par exemple ou . Maintenant, ils traduisent assez passablement le texte de presque n’importe quelle complexité.
Vous pouvez également mettre un programme de traducteur sur votre ordinateur portable, par exemple .

Bien que, il est préférable d’apprendre les langues avec . Il m’a aide fortement.:)
[/CITATION]

OK, I finally found it. Thank you

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
This will still work with most of the Ren'Py games, but hopefully updated version pops up at some point. Use 0x52_URM if this one doesn't or some other Ren'Py save editor. It's nicer to have a program like this than using any web style editor.

sway1ze

Nov 10, 2020
How can you change the money in the BigBrotherRenPy_RemakeStory-0.1 game using this.. I loaded in my saved game but i do not see money listed on the list.. I never used anything like this before sorry for the noob question lol
brooo have you found any ways?

erolaattori

Oct 10, 2021
Tried 2 .save files from 2 different games and the .exe just crashed without any errors. Same with both 1.5 and 1.6.1. Not sure if im missing something or the games are not supported yet? Hard to tell with no logs or error messages.

soanti

Jul 19, 2017
Haven't seen anything about a virus in my version, I'm using M$ build in AV in W11 though.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes