Tool Ren'Py Ren'Py Save Editor [v1.6.1] [Last Moment]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

lilbrewdog

Sep 1, 2018
Just tried to use this on a save from Queen of the Seas, but every time I hit "Load Ren'Py save" and select the file to open, the editor just closes. Am I doing something wrong? I have the .Net framework.

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
Just tried to use this on a save from Queen of the Seas, but every time I hit "Load Ren'Py save" and select the file to open, the editor just closes. Am I doing something wrong? I have the .Net framework.
could you please send me a save file ?

batanegra

May 8, 2017
just happen the same problem with holiday island, there are some variables that your editor is missing but the online don't, i love your editor because is really easy to use and changes the values

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
just happen the same problem with holiday island, there are some variables that your editor is missing but the online don't, i love your editor because is really easy to use and changes the values
Did you uncheck the filters ?

2018-11-04_23-19-22.png

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
If I remember correctly of the game, they are stored in object, that's why they aren't seen yet ; or did I missed an update of the tool ?

batanegra

May 8, 2017
If I remember correctly of the game, they are stored in object, that's why they aren't seen yet ; or did I missed an update of the tool ?
but i was talking things like lust, affection, love, those are variables that have integer values the editor could modify

soanti

Jul 19, 2017
guess it's not that easy but usually the developers use defined states like player.strength = 1 or guy1.strength = 1 etc.
these values havent been visible in the editor, could it be?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
but i was talking things like lust, affection, love, those are variables that have integer values the editor could modify
It's not because they are integers value, that they aren't part of an object.

guess it's not that easy but usually the developers use defined states like player.strength = 1 or guy1.strength = 1 etc.
these values havent been visible in the editor, could it be?
@Last Moment said it somewhere in the thread, it's one of his next step. But, and I understand him, he want to ensure that the basic format are correctly handle before moving to this step.

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
You didn't miss an update :D

It's not because they are integers value, that they aren't part of an object.

@Last Moment said it somewhere in the thread, it's one of his next step. But, and I understand him, he want to ensure that the basic format are correctly handle before moving to this step.
You are right i'm looking to handle the format step by step

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes