Tool Renpy Suite BadRot 75

May 13, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of offering a part of my Ren'Py suite for free. The free suite includes:
  1. Magicum
  2. Fusion
  3. Bad Force One
  4. Corrector with dictionary

Magicum
is designed for classic translations. After using the SDK,
select your language folder and choose how to split the files according to your needs, either by lines or by the number of characters. "translate_number.txt"

files will be created. Translate these files and click OK. You will see
pop-ups explaining the process and a progress bar to track the progress.
A "badrot75" folder will be created, where you can find the translated files.
Cut and paste them into your language folder,
insert your files to start the game. If you don't have the necessary files, please contact me privately, and I will provide them for your specific case.

Then, start the game.

Fusion

is used to create translations from existing ones. For example, sometimes you come across games in Russian or Spanish; with Fusion you can take advantage of the existing translation in English and convert it into your language. The procedures are simple but effective.

Please note that I've been working on this program for only three months in my limited free time. Your feedback may help me improve it even further. This mini suite does not include the Pandora program, which is used to extract texts that SDK does not extract and to create, after translation, the old, new, or t.replace files automatically.

A special thanks to my group of Italian Free Translators:
Giobol, Paokon, Dedalo69, Eagle, Scantulinu, Jungles, Punkrocker, Minimux, and Canao.

BAD FORCE ONE
to extract texts that sdk no estract
creating after your translation the old new or t.replace files

Corrector with dictionary
If the translator always mispronounces some sentences for you
through the Corrector with dictionary you create your own database
with sentence insertion to correct and correct sentence insertion
when done your database

click on correct and it will correct your RPY files

you will find everything here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/t-replace-and-old-new-extractor.128163/

⎰ ↜ ✰ BAD 75 ✰ ↜ ⎱

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Awesome! So could I use it for RenPy games that don't have Polish lang translation? Almost none has ...And how can I get access to your frameworks?