VN Ren'py + VaM (Virt a Mate)

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Посмотрел я игру. Авто переводчик не сработал, так что я не всё понял. Я видел игры созданные в VaM с использование Renpy. Они в основном были линейные и происходили почти всегда на одной локации. Но при этом картинка была хорошая и персонажи выглядели великолепно. Если делать игру в VaM потому что легко то не важно какая графика будет, главное реализовать свои идеи. Хотя я знаю что VaM может создать довольно реалистичную внешность и саму картинку для игры. Почитал другие комментарии и надеюсь что игру получиться сделать. Раз опыт уже есть то это намного легче будет. Я например одну из свои игр сделал даже без фона, просто с одними персонажами. Ссылка на одну из игр ниже, для примера если есть желание ознакомиться.

I looked at the game. The auto translator didn't work, so I didn't understand everything. I have seen games made in VaM using Renpy. They were mostly linear and almost always took place in the same location. But at the same time the picture was good and the characters looked great. If you make a game in VaM because it's easy, then it doesn't matter what the graphics will be, the main thing is to realize your ideas. Although I know that VaM can create a fairly realistic appearance and the very picture for the game. I read other comments and I hope that the game will turn out to be made. Since you already have experience, it will be much easier. For example, I made one of my games even without a background, just with some characters. Link to one of the games below, for example, if you want to read.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sepheyer