VN Ren'Py Repeat [v0.7.8.1] [Shirokoi]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
i dont know when will he comeback to this game because that what i seeing him at twitter status, which is im observing him what he is doing.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I'm sad because this was one of the ones that stood out to me, even though admittedly it felt rough at times.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
so for those who wants more further questions, just ask shirokoi on twitter:

RobertFoxe

Sep 16, 2020
A real hurt that this project was left, hopefully it will take it up again but seeing how this must be impossible

• Sad
Reactions: KekKoo

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
A real hurt that this project was left, hopefully it will take it up again but seeing how this must be impossible
and he is working on the game called "temptations of ballad" to focus his development activity

bird_boy24

Feb 4, 2019
Most likely when he feels like it plus I think he's sitting on the next updates script just having to work on the art
on his twitter he did say that he tried to go back to doing Repeat but the nature of the dark visual novel made his situation worse, so he is putting it off a while more

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ejmuerte

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
welp after temptation ballad 2.2 or basicly November build out, shirokoi said he will continue working repeat so just wait until December or maybe January

Reactions: ejmuerte

AJDK11312

Feb 3, 2019
Looks like shirokoi is currently working on Repeat so I guess that the new update will be released in January or Febuary

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
The abandoned tag should disappear honestly since there is an update already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows: /

MAC: /

Linux: /

Android: /

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes