[R>Programmer] Share Replacement HTML/Twine coder

ChronoSig

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2018
The Project is called Castlecry and is a Medieval version of Free Cities combined with elements of Crusader Kings 2. The game itself is a management game that ranges from micro managing a city and army to running a whole kingdom. My last programmer had health issues and had to leave the project. The Project itself is quite a ways a long in the sense of content written, balanced, and flushed out. The problem is it isn't entirely coded yet. There is some of the basics already in place but nothing major. I am fine if whomever wants to come on restarts from scratch for their own sanity or continues from what is there.

I am looking specifically somebody who can code with twine's sugarcube and can particularly code with the html format with sidebar elements. It is fine if you don't know everything but are willing to learn

So the project used to have patreon members but since we have been on hold our numbers have dwindled. Starting off it would be unpaid position but as we get builds out and more people following the game it for sure would be a paid position.

As for work commitment I do not expect you to make this your full time job as we all have a life. You can do as much work as you want and as fast as you want as long as we make some sort of progress to a "Goal" that we set for the team each month. Example: By the end of next month lets have the combat system working or etc.

Below I linked the Official Discord, Patreon, and the games page. The best way to contact me is probably a direct message through discord but if you do not feel comfortable with that then you may message me on this site.

This is the Lead Coder Position (I used to have three coders back when we were on Ren'py) and you will be working almost exclusively with me on getting content into the game. Our artist does his own thing and works with me privately. For organisational purposes we use Trello. As a final reminder that this is unpaid for the short time being until the project gets up and running. Once it does You will receive up to 33% of all Patreon funds.

https://f95zone.to/threads/castlecry-v0-15-5-the-open-project-games.14581/

*Still Available

Last edited:

Nios

Sep 1, 2018
I mean I can give it a shot if you want. If you find my skills inadequite I can just stop but I have used twine quite a lot and when i have never met a problem in Twine I wasn't able ot overcome on the programming side.

ChronoSig

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2018
I mean I can give it a shot if you want. If you find my skills inadequite I can just stop but I have used twine quite a lot and when i have never met a problem in Twine I wasn't able ot overcome on the programming side.
For sure! What is the best way to contact you more privately? Discord or any other way?