RPGM - Completed - Reporter Kate [v1.01] [Combin Ation]

1. 5.00 star(s)

fugazi666

one of the better ENF/humiliation games out there. even if the graphics are quite outdated for a game played in 2022, the MC herself is very good to look at. some of the classic RPGM feats are here, like combat, finding a location on the map, one liners from NPC's etc. the situations she finds herself in are sexy. i think i'm about half way through and enjoying every minute of it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

qazxsw80

A very basic and simply game, but still enjoyable, in my opinion.
    You play as a reporter who is investigating some strange zombie case. Folowing the story you encounter some witneses and try to get information out of them. In exchange for that informaition, they try to force the mc to perform some lewd acts, such as showing boobs or ass and so on.
    The game is very linear. Basically, there are about 10 events where the mc can whore herself or try to find a more appropriate way to get what she wants. Depending on your choices, there are a few different endings.

It is a rpg game, but it is an ok case. It is not difficult to find what to do and where to go and the map is not excessively big.

The picture are nice, but not more than that. The game does look a bit outdated, at least now in 2020. The mc is very attractive, in my opinion.

The main fetish is humiliation. If you are not into it, chances are you will not like this game at all.

So, overall, this game is not for everyone. That is for sure. But some people who enjoy certain fetishes could like.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Darkshark

It's a little to linear and a little to short to be worth it. Plus it needs a gore tag or something along those lines. I mean it's not the worst game I've played on this site but it is still pretty bad.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

ILCjr

This game leaves a lot to be desired. The author or whoever coded this game did not code this game that well. The game itself is not executed well. It is an interesting story line, but just not done in a way that keeps a player interested.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Xaoyu

well... a lazy game that could have been interesting. But that's the trend.

Not much to do. A lot of walking, stupid situations, not much choices...

The script is way too direct and not subtle enough: "you want me to say what i know ? ok but we fuck, yes or no ?" -> that is basically what happens during the whole game which is quite short btw.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Ranker

I really love the way the character is drawn and the acts they do. One on the best games on this site, Just wish there where more of them and that you could take one step further and also have a little more freedom of to follow the linear path and also come back to some actions denigrating her more.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

d34dsp4wn

This game is horribly bugged. Even if it wasn't, it's a giant walking simulator. The maps are a 1000x bigger than they need to be. The "plot" consists of going from one character to the next to see a mediocre quality scene. Unfortunately, the characters are spread way too apart. The player is given badly written directions once with no way to figure out where to go.

Massive waste of time.