3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
!RK Titles 001(Words).png

Overview:
This is the introduction story of my another game 'Reporter Kate'. You will found out what is the story about in it and it includes the first two events of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-19
Release Date: 2020-07-02
Developer: - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog

Download:
- -

Capturexcvxcvxcvxcv.png Capturedfddffddf.png Capturesdfsdfdfssdf.png Capturedsfdfsdffsd.png Capturedffddfdf.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Good old Combin Ation. Their games are always up my alley. I just hope this one has a text skip button though. That was such a pain in their previous titles. Heaven forbid you trigger the wrong scene in the gallery. Welp, now mash enter for a minute or two. Have fun.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
let me guess...

the story is about an female reporter who is ready to do anything for get the best job and become big TV anchor (or something like that) inclued get fucked by her boss and peoples she talk during her job.

so... did i guess right ? only one way to find it XD

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I love Combin Ation's completed games... mostly... Survivor sarah 1 is kinda short, but it's pretty good... And Agent Alona is spectacular. Then that superheroine game was also short, but it amused me...

on the other hand I usually hate 0.1 downloads that don't last very long because it leaves me wanting more.

I'll wait for a longer version

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Hm to dl or not to dl...
Well....

Overview:
This is the introduction story of my another game 'Reporter Kate'. You will found out what is the story about in it and it includes the first two events of the game​
That's all I needed to read before deciding 'not' personally. The "Overview" is that the mc is a reporter, which is pretty obvious by the game name.... and..... nothing else. Include the three grammatical errors (arguably four if you count the single quotes around the game name, but that's being overly nitpicky) in the only two sentences of the overview, and it was an easy pass for me.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is there any way ,but literally any way ,to make this kind of games (maded in this creepy engine) work with mouse and keyboard? Having just keyboard at disposal is just indescribable annoying for me.

Reactions: Adolfo

Rech

Nov 2, 2016
Is there any way ,but literally any way ,to make this kind of games (maded in this creepy engine) work with mouse and keyboard? Having just keyboard at disposal is just indescribable annoying for me.
RPG Maker XP came out in 2005. There is a mouse support plugin, but it'll require CombinAtion himself to add it into the project. Unless there's is a way disassemble the game somehow, then you will be able do it yourself.

If you not on you laptop, I think the 'Ins/0' key could be used as 'X' which makes it playable with one hand.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
RPG Maker XP came out in 2005. There is a mouse support plugin, but it'll require CombinAtion himself to add it into the project. Unless there's is a way disassemble the game somehow, then you will be able do it yourself.
Thanks. I'll try to do this second option when I find some time. I found some decrypters and editors for those type of files and I'll see if they're actually works.
I can't believe, since there is mouse plugin, that 0 devs have it in their games.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Always like Combin Action games, still, too early to enjoy this new game. But aren't this author making too many games at once?Sarah 2 is being made yet, then there´s Alona missions that don´t have a update for some time, same thing with World Of Serzath, and he is making another game from zero again?I like new games too but he should at least finish something first.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
It's a very short teaser, but it looks like another good game is on the way from Combin Action. I'm definitely a fan of his. Agent Alona is still one of the best RPG characters around.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes