3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Oh, so it's finally out? Well I hope some very kind soul can give us some assistance on this ASAP... Please? :3

Last edited:
U

User_66221

Okay, there i found the exactly same problem than in survivor sarah: the fights are still a hell to win.

Kata has only six point of life and "bad guys" put one punch to her she's already k.o well...cheat engine.

I'm agree a game should have somes difficulties but there it's dark soul level.

Reactions: darlic

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
i'm a bit lost in that game. after i entered the restaurant, got a note. but i can't do much with it. next map, i can fight (hard), have a toilet scene, but nothing else.
what am i missing ?

U

User_66221

This game make me think to Green Rachel with bad guys, the streets and all, and to find ourself in rexsar (city of survivor sarah 1) is a good idea i like it, despite the hard fights, i can't wait to see more about this game.

Net001

Aug 16, 2017
While I like some of Combin Ation games it generally means a 1-2 year development cycle with copied / generic artwork with little to no choice (linear story), reason I stopped funding him via Patreon but glad someone is sharing them so can see if it has improved with this new game.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
While I like some of Combin Ation games it generally means a 1-2 year development cycle with copied / generic artwork with little to no choice (linear story), reason I stopped funding him via Patreon but glad someone is sharing them so can see if it has improved with this new game.
I don't really think Agent Alona japan investigation and green shadow rachel are linear. While usually you just choose yes or no (which is boring) for hscenes, getting too corrupted will get you bad ends mid game iirc. Or perhaps some hscenes will lead too bad ends if you keep doing (or stop doing) them. That was enough freedom you could found in hgames back then. I think there are at least two endings for green shadow rachel depending on how corrupted she is. I cant remember why i was disappointed by his other games and stopped playing them tho.

For hgames in today's standard tho, with this epic development time, I would expect his survivor sarah 2 game to have 4 routes like both sarah and anne are corrupted, either sarah or anne is corrupted and both are pure routes. Adding in some events where you choose to help or hurt certain side characters and lead to rewards/consequences (karma?) later in the game sound nice.

Back to reporter kate, I'm gonna check the demo and comeback next year to see if its completed yet.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I played the demo and now this version and reached teh end in 5 mins or less.....why do i get the feeling that this is another dev that does very little in each update?

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes