3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
is this the same of all the female protagonist games a girl abused by many mans?

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I have to ask... why the zombies tag?
It's probably because the creator said his games (Agent Alona, Survivor Sarah, Green Shadow etc) all exist within the same universe, meaning some of the Zombies from Survivor Sarah might appear as Easter eggs later in Reporter Kate.

And I'm not into it but, sometimes the creator likes to have the Zombies bang the protagonist when they're defeated in combat as well, so maybe that's a reason for it :p

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Its hard to like this game. It seems more like kate is running around town looking for sex instead of "a story". But its still early, maybe more "distractions" will be added as the game progresses.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Pretty much almost all games with a female protagonist are molestation/corruption type games. A few exceptions are blooming love which is story about 2 sisters and pale blue in pale blue you actually have a choice and can actually go through the whole game and never do a single thing if you choose to.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The map is too big, finding things is too hard. I'll save you some aggravation.

Here's the game pictures

Here's my saves, all right before sex scenes. Be aware 5 is a peeing scene. Save 6 is at the end of content, nothing to do yet in that slot (drug dealer scene isn't done yet.)

Reactions: RWME, Faf and Kuron
U

User_66221

I don't know what combin-ation is drinking but he has already released the 0.7 of reporter Kate.

If he could have same rapidity for survivor sarah and Alona:mission it'd be cool :closedeyesmile:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
0.4 have manny buggs!
many places are incorrectly scripted constantly one comes out in ner wall or in wrong areas.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes