3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I removed the "adultgamescollector" from the ini file and Im reupping it now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Seems to be something with this game as I first tried the mega download then I tried the workupload and both do the same thing blank everything. Could it be caused by whatever
[RPGM] version they are using when they made the game?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP!
@

Seems to be something with this game as I first tried the mega download then I tried the workupload and both do the same thing blank everything. Could it be caused by whatever
[RPGM] version they are using when they made the game?
Yes it could be a custom font. It uses RPG Maker XP. They usually use Arial or Tahoma font. My guess is Combin Ation used a different font for the English trans this time? I have the font so it shows up. But I can't guess what font it is. The other thing I can think of is to make the ini file use the rgss102e.dll that you have.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Thanks for the help I tried but can't seem to get it to work if I changed it in the ini to the place where my file was the game just crashed so I deleted the game instead.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
There seems to be a game breaking bug, if you go trough the silver door in the baar u are stuck in some random room

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Anyway to avoid the pissing parts by doing another objective? Otherwise I'll have to mash enter and look away, possibly missing key clues to the next thing to do.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Anyway to avoid the pissing parts by doing another objective? Otherwise I'll have to mash enter and look away, possibly missing key clues to the next thing to do.
If you don't like the piss scenes, I recommend you don't continue playing. Knowing the Combin Ation games, this gonna be worst.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
@myuinny I had all invisible text in rpgmaker just a few days ago. That particular one was a Japanese based game and there were a couple different ways I managed to get text showing up.

One, when you download/unzip a file it can depend what language your computer is in when you do these (this game should be completely English based so make sure you PC is fully in English mode at the time of doing those). I'll also mention that you might want to check if there is a more recent version of your unzip tool (within the last year I know a few of my unzips skipped a few internal files without giving me any error messages because my 7-zip was a year or so out of date). And then also play the game in English mode as well.

Two, the rpgmaker packages install several dll files on your machine when you set them up. They are named something like rgss100j.dll and the like. (101j, 102e, 104e, etc) I believe the E is for English and the J for Japanese. Regardless, I've sometimes had to rename a dll to get a game to work. **(see footnote) I'm not claiming this is a great fix, nor a highly recommended one, but it has worked on more than one game for me in the past. Oh, and let me add, I do believe the game normally checks the game's directory before searching your filesystem for the dll in question. So if you are going to try this route, simply copy the dll you are trying into the same directory as the exe and rename that copy.

** For the Japanese game mentioned previously, by renaming the 104e file to 104j (after renaming the 104j file so that I could replace the original later) all the text showed up.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
On occasion he has put in settings that allow a player to turn off such scenes. I'm pretty sure you still always need to do them, but with the setting flipped you at least don't need to see it. No idea if he'll add such settings here.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
He was straight down when you first enter that one area that looks like there are a bunch of warehouses.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes