3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Apologies for the confusion regarding earlier posted links. The links have now been fixed. Thanks to @Milos for the 0.9 links.

Reactions: ponyguy

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
A word of warning: there is scat involved. The final scene of this update has a scat variant if you forget to go to the bathroom before you go to the accounting firm.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
We know, if you're playing a Combin-Ation game and not expecting scat scenes, you're doing it wrong. It's part of the humiliation/embarrassment fetish.
Sorry, I just jumped from v0.2 to v0.9, and the only fighting scene I found in the 0.9 was the scripted one. The rest of the time, I was going from one plot point to the next and I didn't see any random fight encounters. I was also playing from my old saves from then, so I could have missed something.

I've played a few humiliation-themed games that didn't have scat scenes, so encountering it now kinda killed my mood. Besides, since I didn't see an explicit scat tag in the OP or as a thread tag, I figured I'd at least mention it's there.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
v.0.95

Update In (Ver 0.95):
1. Ending 1 (When Bar Show 1 is triggered)
2. Ending 2 (When Bar Show 2 is triggered)
3. Ending 3 (When Bar Show 3 is triggered)
4. Defeat By Drug Abuser 2
5. Defeat By Drug Abuser 3
Other:
1. You can restart the game with the same save as you will be transfer to the CG replay room after the game is completed. However, the events cannot be replay yet but you should still able to see what events you have collected.
2. Three battle skills are added for Kate. And more drug abusers are added on the map. The battle system in RK is complete.

@TCMS, @muttdoggy

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes