3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Wedged

Jan 30, 2018
I don't want to be harsh to a game still in development, but these releases are very disappointing. Compared to Survivor Sarah and Green Shadow, everything is a step back except maybe slightly better renders.

lmbt

Aug 9, 2017
I don't want to be harsh to a game still in development, but these releases are very disappointing. Compared to Survivor Sarah and Green Shadow, everything is a step back except maybe slightly better renders.
Reporter Kate is a prequel Survivor Sarah. Talk with Account firm owner and reject his prospal. And talk with girl

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
v.0.95

Update In (Ver 0.95):
1. Ending 1 (When Bar Show 1 is triggered)
2. Ending 2 (When Bar Show 2 is triggered)
3. Ending 3 (When Bar Show 3 is triggered)
4. Defeat By Drug Abuser 2
5. Defeat By Drug Abuser 3
Other:
1. You can restart the game with the same save as you will be transfer to the CG replay room after the game is completed. However, the events cannot be replay yet but you should still able to see what events you have collected.
2. Three battle skills are added for Kate. And more drug abusers are added on the map. The battle system in RK is complete.

@TCMS, @muttdoggy
passed it to one of hte uploaders, they will be here shortly

Wedged

Jan 30, 2018
Reporter Kate is a prequel Survivor Sarah. Talk with Account firm owner and reject his prospal. And talk with girl
In 0.85 you don't need to reject his proposal prior, just talk to her first to set it in motion. Probably still works in 0.9+, haven't checked. It's a little silly, but I actually like how all these games are connected. The characters, the TX316 (or whatever it is) drug, etc.

Reactions: ponyguy

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
password when extracting?
there is no need for a password to extract the files
i used 7-zip 16.04 for packing, so any current program (7-zip, winrar, winzip...) should be fine for extracting

Reactions: Djoki996

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I agree, a couple of years ago Combin was the only western style RPG Game Maker out there with a collection of completed titles. Then along came Eromancer then a collection of others with better 3D, and dev's who listened to the audience that scat puts a lot of people off.

I remember Combin complaining that others were doing better on Patreon, and that he was a trusted developer (which he is). I actually offered to render for him, knowing I did not have the time to make an RPG Maker game, but can render medium quality images quickly.

Now I find is output is slowing up, and little innovation. Same RPG Maker XP, same tilesets and slightly better 3D (well a lot better, but not up there with the leaders). Bit dissapointing really, Combin is still in the lead with output!

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Have somebody and ? :)

Reactions: DrackDrap
U

User_66221

And here we go again for a new superheroine game from combin-ation, the elemental witch:)

Could somebody shared the 0.1 please?

Reactions: Mahgni Mada
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes