3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Maybe he's too cheap to invest into MV.
But he already started making a game in MV. World of Eqalem. So I doubt that's the case. Unless he did that on, like, a trial version or something.
Man, I wish he'd finish that game. I need more of those sexy fantasy girls getting violated. Especially the barbarian. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Egonrac

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
But he already started making a game in MV. World of Eqalem. So I doubt that's the case. Unless he did that on, like, a trial version or something.
Man, I wish he'd finish that game. I need more of those sexy fantasy girls getting violated. Especially the barbarian. :FeelsBadMan:
I don't know about that game. I know agent Alona two games, Green Shadow and this ,and all made on this horrible, horrible prehistoric engine. I tried to tinker someting and try to provide some mouse support for this engine crap, but since i failed i just gave up on playing his games :FeelsBadMan:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I don't know about that game. I know agent Alona two games, Green Shadow and this ,and all made on this horrible, horrible prehistoric engine. I tried to tinker someting and try to provide some mouse support for this engine crap, but since i failed i just gave up on playing his games :FeelsBadMan:

It's this one. There's not much to it. Just a few scenes. None are avoidable. It stops right as it gets good. I hope he continues it.

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
The map is too big, finding things is too hard. I'll save you some aggravation.

Here's the game pictures

Here's my saves, all right before sex scenes. Be aware 5 is a peeing scene. Save 6 is at the end of content, nothing to do yet in that slot (drug dealer scene isn't done yet.)

@

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I get error...
Make sure you have installed all prehistoric "life support" programs for this game. If you still have error than download rgss102e.dll file from somewhere and put it folder with that crap.

Hitman955

Super User
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It seems that version 0.9 is again on site which i shared earlier so if someone can upload it on mega it will be excellent. :)

Reactions: Mahgni Mada
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes