3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
0.4 have manny buggs!
many places are incorrectly scripted constantly one comes out in ner wall or in wrong areas.
Yeah, that's why I provided those saves, odds are a bug will get you before you get to the correct areas. People making rpgmaker games really need to stick to one map.

U

User_66221

Not need, now we need v0.85 who has been released this morning.

x'D

Reactions: Egonrac

Hitman955

Super User
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Guys it seems that the new version 0.85 is leaked here Can someone check it? :)

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Ricca

Dec 5, 2017
The sex shop scene pictured is a new one that was not in the previous version. However, the site there has a wrong link for the first download option, so you have to go for either download 2 or 3 instead.

May 14, 2017
im stuck, just got not from sx shop and it points me to the accounting firm south city west, i have been all over map but cannot find the place, not only that v0.85 seems to have several bugs where if you enter some buildings it makes you appear back in the tv studio but trapped in a wall and cannot move

Fasil

May 24, 2017
I Am playing 0.8, cant after the 1st scene I cant find a way to leave the MAP to go (east?) to find his younger Brother for more infos

sulaw

Aug 27, 2016
im stuck, just got not from sx shop and it points me to the accounting firm south city west, i have been all over map but cannot find the place, not only that v0.85 seems to have several bugs where if you enter some buildings it makes you appear back in the tv studio but trapped in a wall and cannot move
you can enter the studio at the bottom right side of the building below the dumpster. Accounting firm scene was the last one I could find. The next bar scene doesn't seem to be implemented yet.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
How do you fix it when everything is blank? Can't see the start/continue buttons can't see any thing anyone is saying as the boxes are blank the characters stat page is blank.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
i cant run it... "rgss102e.dll not found" how do i fix??
Make sure you have RPG Maker XP runtime installed.

How do you fix it when everything is blank? Can't see the start/continue buttons can't see any thing anyone is saying as the boxes are blank the characters stat page is blank.
Seems like a font issue. Is there a font file in the folder? Try installing it by double clicking on it?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

All that I see is a audio folder game.exe game.ini and game.rgssad file.

Game.ini has this in it.

[Game]
Library=RGSS102E.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rxdata
Title=Reporter Kate
RTP1=
RTP2=
RTP3=

This is the only [RPGM] game that this happens to.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@

All that I see is a audio folder game.exe game.ini and game.rgssad file.

Game.ini has this in it.

[Game]
Library=RGSS102E.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rxdata
Title=Reporter Kate
RTP1=
RTP2=
RTP3=

This is the only [RPGM] game that this happens to.
I would say something became corrupt during the download. If you have other games and they work, I would assume you have the fonts and it's something in the download that didn't work. I just d/l from workupload link and tested it. The fonts did show up.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes