3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Always like Combin Action games, still, too early to enjoy this new game. But aren't this author making too many games at once?Sarah 2 is being made yet, then there´s Alona missions that don´t have a update for some time, same thing with World Of Serzath, and he is making another game from zero again?I like new games too but he should at least finish something first.
I agree, but I can kind of understand why he'd do this if the reason I suspect is true.

I think this is just going to be another simple, straight forward game in the same vein as Alona and Rachel. World of Serzath seems to be another large tale like Sarah's story, so I can understand wanting to put that on the back burner, especially since he has so many characters for it. It looks interesting, but it seemed like a big undertaking to me.

I'd like to think he's finishing Survivor Sarah 2 chapter 2 and will just work on this game and Alona's missions, since that game is supposed to have small incremental mission updates anyway. And then when he completes those, he'd work on Survivor Sarah chapter 3. At least, that's what I hope.

Please no scat.. please no scat... please no scat... I'm pretty into more extreme fetishes but this guy always includes scat in his games, which is a no-no for me.
It was a while ago, but I'm pretty sure he said he wasn't going to stop putting that in anytime soon.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
As long as the typical/obligatory combin ation scenes (u know what im talking about...) are skipable, i find those games quiet enjoyable.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Combin is awesome, I just really have difficulty getting past the blacked out character stuff >.<

gorgone

Sep 28, 2017
every time i play rpgm i hate it more ... on my uhd monitor is it almost unplayable
the non mouse support is the biggest issue for me !

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's a good concept, done well in some hetai anime, but the author is unfortunate.

U

User_66221

It's a very short teaser, but it looks like another good game is on the way from Combin Action. I'm definitely a fan of his. Agent Alona is still one of the best RPG characters around.
Alona is a characters very well written, like Green Rachel, by the way i'm a little less fan of Sarah.

Alona is the archetype of perfect and strong woman who find herself into funny situations despite herself.

Reactions: Adolfo and Crazybat

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
rhev said:
overly nitpicky
Overly nitpicky is the best kind of correcting.
gorgone said:
on my uhd monitor is it almost unplayable
BWAHAHAHAHA! So let me get this straight - you hate RPG Maker because your hardware doesn't support it? Am I the only one that sees a fail with that logic? RPGMXP was made LONG before uhd was even a thing in development.
Wait, what? WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY WOULD YOU USE A FUCKING MOUSE FOR RPG MAKER? Ahem. It's a control system that's even clunkier for the games that run it than the arrow keys.
I use KB controls for every RPG Maker game I've got.

Reactions: waffel

gorgone

Sep 28, 2017
"I use KB controls for every RPG Maker game I've got."
You're a hero, but I don't want to castrate myself artificially.

Reactions: Theballs

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I do understand a person wants to play fully in the way they like, that mean using the mouse to you, but sometimes you have to adapt, i use only keyboard on my RPG maker games too, its better than not play at all and i learned to like playing that way, of course its up to you what to do.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Of course it is better to play like that than not play at all...only if games are too good to be missed...but also, if there is a way to "tinker" game and enable mouse, than why not? It's way more easier and comfortable to play with mouse. Since there IS that plugin, I just don't understand why devs won't put it in their games? Is it too complicated so they are not able to do it or what? Maybe it's some keyboard fetish :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: gorgone

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Damn, this guy refuses to evolve even an inch. Engine, graphics, themes... everything is the same. Good thing if you like his first games, I guess.
Also he's developing how many games at this point? 3? 4?

Reactions: Adolfo

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You're trolling, right ?
Was that a rhetorical question? Nevertheless, I'll treat it like it isn't. No.
I was tired, annoyed at a few things and feeling a bit yucky to boot. I vented. It's out of character for me, but my point remains valid. I just don't understand how anyone can prefer to use a mouse for RPGM games. I gave mouse-driven systems in RPGM a fair try and just couldn't make myself like it.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Hopefully he still puts toilet scenes in his games, I love those, but obviously he should make them completely optional for those that don't enjoy it. Very short but has potential, Ill be keeping an eye on it, thanks! :)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes