[REQ] Arms Devicer S!!

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
dont bother with this last time i played this it was unfinished and the controls were clunky and there isnt really nothing that tells you where to go or what to do thats when i last played it years and years ago

d4rkn3ss0000

Jan 28, 2019
dont bother with this last time i played this it was unfinished and the controls were clunky and there isnt really nothing that tells you where to go or what to do thats when i last played it years and years ago
It was unfinished yes, but how can the controls were clunky? The control are same like every other RPG Maker game.
And about "there isnt really nothing that tells you where to go", they did tell where to go and show (there is a time where they didnt tell, but at that time it should be obvious enough that you should go to the guild and get the next main quest). Just because you are not smart enough to see the obvious stuff, doesnt mean the game doesnt tell us what to do....

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
does this mean that the mechanics of the game are unfinished?

bruhhhh123456

Aug 24, 2021
welll umm the error message , crashes everytime I enter that area in the fire dungeon or whatever its called
this is probably because something which is not supposed to be translated (or edited) got translated (edited). My guess is that you should open the translated game and the untranslated one in translator++, and you should look for line in that scene to revert it back to Japanese.

I recommend finding the previous line of dialogue, use the find tool, locate the map file which has the line, check the error line, change it back to Japanese (by using the name of the map file)

Edit: How is your experience playing the game? the Voynich manuscript-like translation is enough to turn me away.

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
this is probably because something which is not supposed to be translated (or edited) got translated (edited). My guess is that you should open the translated game and the untranslated one in translator++, and you should look for line in that scene to revert it back to Japanese.

I recommend finding the previous line of dialogue, use the find tool, locate the map file which has the line, check the error line, change it back to Japanese (by using the name of the map file)

Edit: How is your experience playing the game? the Voynich manuscript-like translation is enough to turn me away.
Well the error was umm I looked it up and went to other threads about the game, it seems that everyone else also ran into the same problem you need to take a different route to get out of the fire dungeon, it hasn't been fixed; this route also gets you the heroine ending in which you meet the previous game protagonist, the blonde girl and yeah both of them are able to get pregnant. You can't get the friendship ending in which the other female characters are able to get pregnant also the game is filled with bugs and softlocks and other gamebreaking shit. Honestly if it weren't for any of these bugs and errors it's an easy 8/10 since it has tons of characters, most of them can get pregnant and put on a lot of outfits or just fight naked. Hopefully it gets a proper translation.

So yeah the fire dungeon will dictate the ending you get, and since it's broken then that means you can only get one ending. An the game has pretty much everything, like ntr, moral corruption, exhibitionism, pregnancy cycle, bestiality, monster sex, pure love route and yeaah theres way too much....

EDIT: FORGET ABOUT THAT FUCK so the game dev is planning to implement the other routes and cgs but nobody knows how these will get implemented into the game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Well the error was umm I looked it up and went to other threads about the game, it seems that everyone else also ran into the same problem you need to take a different route to get out of the fire dungeon, it hasn't been fixed; this route also gets you the heroine ending in which you meet the previous game protagonist, the blonde girl and yeah both of them are able to get pregnant. You can't get the friendship ending in which the other female characters are able to get pregnant also the game is filled with bugs and softlocks and other gamebreaking shit. Honestly if it weren't for any of these bugs and errors it's an easy 8/10 since it has tons of characters, most of them can get pregnant and put on a lot of outfits or just fight naked. Hopefully it gets a proper translation.

So yeah the fire dungeon will dictate the ending you get, and since it's broken then that means you can only get one ending. An the game has pretty much everything, like ntr, moral corruption, exhibitionism, pregnancy cycle, bestiality, monster sex, pure love route and yeaah theres way too much....

EDIT: FORGET ABOUT THAT FUCK so the game dev is planning to implement the other routes and cgs but nobody knows how these will get implemented into the game.
where did u get news on the other routes being implemented?