REQ J×J school girls Beast plan female public students Torture

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hello guys pls gimme a christmans present pls translate this game for me kk :D :*

Didnt found dl site link sry but didnt found english version anyvhere T_T

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
why if u can download that game from that site ? o_O there is zippy download

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Ugh. You have to go through so many hoops to get the actual download links. So that others don't have to suffer like I did ...

Part 1 of 7 at
Part 2 of 7 at
Part 3 of 7 at
Part 4 of 7 at
Part 5 of 7 at
Part 6 of 7 at
Part 7 of 7 at

Last edited:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
[UPDATE] I download this game and ran it - all the Japanese text is mojibake. It might be one of those games that only runs on a Japanese OS. (I do have the default code page set to Japanese, most games run just fine)
Ugh. Don't you just hate it when you post something stupid then can't delete or edit it later? Yeah, at some point the default unicode page got switched to English. My previous post should be ignored. :(

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Does someone have a download link?
I would use the zippyshare links up there but zippyshare is blocked in my country.
Edit: There are some Rapigator links that seem to work.

Last edited:

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah. I downloaded everything from zippy link and download the .exe file from other source.
That would solve the problem
where did you get the .exe from?
Nevermind, downloaded the Rapidgator files, scanned with Windows Defender and this one doesn't have the Trojan alert. Guess the zippy version was just bad.
Thanks for sharing Cube-Chan!

Last edited:

minimetikus

Apr 3, 2020
At some point I've downloaded it all, I just forgot to post
Have fun!

If you are interested in this game then perhaps you may also help with this request of mine?
I don't know why but the file you shared triggered my Security of a Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah!bit, from the JxJ01.exe