RPGM WIP [REQ] The Ruins of Luxoria

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
okay so i stumbled across an error playing this game the error message was
---------------------------
ƒ‹ƒNƒXƒŠƒAˆâÕ
Script '選択肢拡張' line 333: SyntaxError occurred.

unexpected tIDENTIFIER, expecting $end
s[33]ands[230]
OK
it occured when i interacted with the table in the room of the protagonist dude

scuba1234

Feb 20, 2018
The machine translation broke the game. I guess we just need to wait for a proper translation.
+1 for translation.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Way to go, but due to the bug mentioned above I have to make 2 versions of the game and switch whenever I stumble upon one or machine hook through it, hope Epasda fixed it soon.

Reactions: Yenod

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Way to go, but due to the bug mentioned above I have to make 2 versions of the game and switch whenever I stumble upon one or machine hook through it, hope Epasda fixed it soon.
hey man espada already machine translated the game that is all i could ask from him

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
^
Ha ha, no worry, I can't thank you enough for this anyways.
Might I ask you to do the same for RJ233660 as well if it's not too much work ? It's kinda similar to Ruins of Luxoria albeit more freedom in choices and endings. If not, can you guide me how to do that myself ?

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
^
Ha ha, no worry, I can't thank you enough for this anyways.
Might I ask you to do the same for RJ233660 as well if it's not too much work ? It's kinda similar to Ruins of Luxoria albeit more freedom in choices and endings. If not, can you guide me how to do that myself ?
Shouldn't be too hard, but if you want to learn how to do it yourself you can refer to this site
the tool is still a work in progress, but most games should be fine.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
Though all of the games I've translated for myself seemed to work fine with few problems, now I know that there also seem to be games that don't work

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Well, maybe i'm not computer language-savvy or i'm sleep deprived, all that reading confuses me a bit too much, i'll refer to the guide and video again when I get up, thank for the head-up.

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
Well, maybe i'm not computer language-savvy or i'm sleep deprived, all that reading confuses me a bit too much, i'll refer to the guide and video again when I get up, thank for the head-up.
I was the same when I first looked at the forum. Don't worry about not being good with coding, its not required.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Scratch switching between original and translated version, swap map 7 file around do just fine for me. Haven't gotten far so don't know which file is corrupted.
@Epasda: I managed to understand and use the program, but google is being ass to chiitrans, translation aggregator and this program too, is yandex a good translator ?
Edit: realize I have no choice either way, yandex is the only way to go whether I like it or not, account after account and still google would not let me have my waifus. Russia here I come lol.

jji1211

Feb 24, 2018
meanwhile i am an absolute bonehead, so ive got no idea how to translate a game at all
whether its simple or not i just cant wrap my head around it.. tried alot, never gon do it again lmao

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
Scratch switching between original and translated version, swap map 7 file around do just fine for me. Haven't gotten far so don't know which file is corrupted.
@Epasda: I managed to understand and use the program, but google is being ass to chiitrans, translation aggregator and this program too, is yandex a good translator ?
Edit: realize I have no choice either way, yandex is the only way to go whether I like it or not, account after account and still google would not let me have my waifus. Russia here I come lol.
Well you may or may not have seen the latest comment by Epikas(me btw). Basically if you want more working APIs you need to make another email account. It essentially allowed me to translate giant games without reaching a translation limit.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, but honestly creating account after account is quite a tedious thing for me (both mentally and physically) so I'm trying to use yandex for now, reading a game from start to finish with both yandex and googletrans and see for my self which one is better.
hindsight is.... I dont even know, I can't even trust my judgment since i'm not even english native speaker lol