RPGM WIP [REQ] The Ruins of Luxoria

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017

and the extra bugfix i posted yesterday just overwrite the full game with it. well if anyone willing to do grammar fixes is welcome to do it, i stick to bugfixes because i realized im suck at translating XD, and my english far from perfect i dont deny it XD.
Im having an issue getting it to work. I copied the files to game (everything is decrypted) but the translation is not effecting the game

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
bugfix not translation. I didnt translated a word its all google's pure skill most of the stuff needs correction but im lazzy for it and the grammar is terrible too :ROFLMAO:
for the bugfix just copy into DATA folder and done.

Last edited:

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Almost surprised Kagura haven't picked this up, they have taken so many almost random titles, but I guess it didn't sell well enough.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
lastest bugfix i made is "Page5" and yeah and I'm not going to continue because google translation ruined the game and made more bugs than before. Someone Have to Translate it Manually to Avoid the Symbol bugs and other weirdness, i wasted like 2 months for nothing ,anyway everyone have a happy christmas and holidays cheers.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
it seems the alchemist quest repeating has cause future guild quest not to appear?
there is no future questline you just need to finish it once > for the next stage you need to corrupt your girlfriend to agree to have a swinger sex, and you need to talk to the couple at night and your girlfriend needs to agree for the act. (best ending in my option sharing pretty much happy ending in this game the other endings are full hardcore ntr endings and you lose the girl)