Others [Request] Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san ~Iki Jigoku ni Ochita Kazoku no Game~

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think it's on Anime Sharing, only the DepositFiles link is still working though (but I haven't actually downloaded it).

Edit - And the subbed OVA is on SXS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsukamoto Misako

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I cant watch this s--- anymore my heart is broken ,the ending f----- me up I hate this game/manga/hentai
sorry if this is rude I was just never the same when I realizes that gang members in hentai's do this on purpose and they don't have regrets, my heart and stomach hurt when I watch stuff like this
same here man that's why i hate reading shit like this

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
To the people wondering what is hentai/game/visual novel is about here is a brief summery.
Widow house wife and son are left alone for years to the point where they grow feeling, sexual feelings but things change when the sons friend or family friend (I forgot which) comes and starts to seduce the mom this goes on and gets into milf ,gyaru ,dark ,and NTR and then the last part the final bit (sorry no spoilers play the game or watch the hentai)
please tell me what's happen in the end ???

Effortgy

Aug 16, 2019
Does anyone have one without or a charge identification number or have a charge identification number?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone have one without or a charge identification number or have a charge identification number?
You should have got a patch with the game, replace the originals games ochibo_dl.exe with the one from the patch. If you didn't get one, link above or torrent to the game and patch.

fabio15

Aug 29, 2019
You should have got a patch with the game, replace the originals games ochibo_dl.exe with the one from the patch. If you didn't get one, link above or torrent to the game and patch.
hello, download the game from the link you shared and then try replacing it from the rar file as you said but the identification number keeps popping up I don't know if I'm doing any wrong step

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hello, download the game from the link you shared and then try replacing it from the rar file as you said but the identification number keeps popping up I don't know if I'm doing any wrong step
Just downloaded the torrent again to check and it's working. Install the game, then move the ochibo_dl.exe file from the patch to the game folder and let it overwrite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.