RPGM Complete [Request] Goblin Attack ~The Little Tale of the Vengeful Goblin~

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts.

Added a modified scripts to make the font smaller, because some people reported word wrapping issues. Just extract to the "data" folder so it overwrites "scripts".

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
We need a link to the game here, we have an MTL ready by Shisaye, just the game to go.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
We need a link to the game here, we have an MTL ready by Shisaye, just the game to go.
That's just one of my pretty bad early google translate ones though. Not even proofread or something like that.
Since absolutely no one reacted to it, or seemed to care about this game at all since, I didn't consider updating it in any way to match my current standards.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
That's just one of my pretty bad early google translate ones though. Not even proofread or something like that.
Since absolutely no one reacted to it, or seemed to care about this game at all since, I didn't consider updating it in any way to match my current standards.
We'd better test it after getting a link, but if there's no visible bugs, it's ready to upload. The function of MTL is merely to be understandable after all.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
We'd better test it after getting a link, but if there's no visible bugs, it's ready to upload. The function of MTL is merely to be understandable after all.
I don't see why it wouldn't function, but unedited google translate MTL's are kinda obsolete with the advancements of MTool. Lately I try to provide a somewhat better product to keep the summoning of the MTL-hatesquad in the game thread to a minimum. :HideThePain:

Edit: If someone actually cares about this game, please tell me and I will update the translation.
It's just If nobody reacts to my post, if nobody even writes anything in the game thread at all (since several months) I can only assume that this is dead and nobody cares.

Edit2: I'm really sorry to falsely getting peoples hopes up, but my method of translation no longer works.
Greed took over and the tool I was using is now riddled with drm trying to make people pay money.
I don't have the skills to write my own and as such my time of doing translations is pretty much over.

Edit3: It suddenly kinda works again, I have no idea why, but I wont question it and start working on this.

Edit4: Got a raw DeepL version now will now start fixing all the broken lines. I'm not convinced this will be "great" but at least i will be able to deliver "something".

Last edited: