[Request] [Imaani GAMES] Oppai Jinba Musume no Nichijou

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Zippy block a few countries from connecting to them, if you see 403 Forbidden you'll need some kind of VPN. The one you get with Opera will do.

Reactions: jojoJibun

Blyadman654

Jan 13, 2021
Any idea why it keeps pulling a loading error?
constantly flashes up "loading error, failed to load" with what appears to be an audio file

Sena0

Oct 25, 2019
It's quite worrying the creator has not posted anything on Twitter since February 13 and his last message indicates that he is afraid of an earthquake if I understood correctly. Knowing he was posting almost every day, would anyone have any information? Thank you

His Twitter account :

Reactions: Nullbot

The Very Horny Man

Apr 14, 2021
Any idea why it keeps pulling a loading error?
constantly flashes up "loading error, failed to load" with what appears to be an audio file
I keep on getting loading errors that fail to play SFX. It's also prevalent in the scenes too.
Originally, the names of the "missing files" were Japanese, but it seems they became all gibberish in the upload process, and that's why the game is unable to find the sound files. There is no easy way of fixing it, other than to redownload the game from "sukebei nyaa". just type the name "おっぱい人馬娘の日常" in the search bar and you'll find three torrents. I got my game from "2D.G.F" and it works perfectly!

Jan 26, 2020
Originally, the names of the "missing files" were Japanese, but it seems they became all gibberish in the upload process, and that's why the game is unable to find the sound files. There is no easy way of fixing it, other than to redownload the game from "sukebei nyaa". just type the name "おっぱい人馬娘の日常" in the search bar and you'll find three torrents. I got my game from "2D.G.F" and it works perfectly!

That's the quickest solution. Let me know if anyone would like me to reupload it instead. But it's readily available on sukebei now!

AbyssalPitlord

Aug 10, 2019
It's quite worrying the creator has not posted anything on Twitter since February 13 and his last message indicates that he is afraid of an earthquake if I understood correctly. Knowing he was posting almost every day, would anyone have any information? Thank you

His Twitter account :
Its been a while now and he's not posted to Twitter, Patreon, or Pixiv, so it's safe to assume he's no longer producing content. He has, however, as recently as the end of October on Pixiv, so he is at least still alive.

• Wow
Reactions: bigblack

Sena0

Oct 25, 2019
Its been a while now and he's not posted to Twitter, Patreon, or Pixiv, so it's safe to assume he's no longer producing content. He has, however, as recently as the end of October on Pixiv, so he is at least still alive.
I think we have hope towards the end of December ~ beginning of January because it was during this period that he had published his game.

Reactions: waisse and Vandarte