Request - mods for Honey Select 2 Libido

joas22222

Jul 31, 2021
Hi all, wanna find mod for Honey Select 2 that help my to controll camera more professinal at H-scenes (inside game).
Also wanna find mod that helps me to hide mouse and interface when I rotate the scene (the white circle that appears exactly when I rotate it).
And is there any sound mods that can change girls moaning? - i mean make them not so 'japaneese high tone'
Or can someone explain how to control camera more smoother in H-scenes. Regards :cool:

Reactions: old 8 and Jaster23

Jaster23

Nov 23, 2022
Hi all, wanna find mod for Honey Select 2 that help my to controll camera more professinal at H-scenes (inside game).
Also wanna find mod that helps me to hide mouse and interface when I rotate the scene (the white circle that appears exactly when I rotate it).
And is there any sound mods that can change girls moaning? - i mean make them not so 'japaneese high tone'
Or can someone explain how to control camera more smoother in H-scenes. Regards :cool:

Any luck? I still can't find any good camera mods for during H scenes... like a simple auto-rotate...

falco256

May 27, 2019
You should be able to import sounds afaik. as for the camera, you would need to use the camera position feature of the timeframe or whatever its called. been a while since i used it. but its the one that lets you make custom animations. there's a part of it that will let you control the camera position. so you would need to rotate and then at various parts of the rotation, lock in the time window so at say 00:00:00 its at 0degrees, then at 00:00:02 its at 30 degrees etc, then keep going around, then use the smooth function so that the curve isnt abrupt. there are a ton of tutorials and things on youtube that demonstrate

joas22222

Jul 31, 2021
You should be able to import sounds afaik. as for the camera, you would need to use the camera position feature of the timeframe or whatever its called. been a while since i used it. but its the one that lets you make custom animations. there's a part of it that will let you control the camera position. so you would need to rotate and then at various parts of the rotation, lock in the time window so at say 00:00:00 its at 0degrees, then at 00:00:02 its at 30 degrees etc, then keep going around, then use the smooth function so that the curve isnt abrupt. there are a ton of tutorials and things on youtube that demonstrate
I mean camera controll in a game not in studio. Same for audio

janh60

Jan 24, 2023
(the white circle that appears exactly when I rotate it).
in game -> options. there is an option to deactivate the point in center when u rotate the camera.

the voice setting is integrated in the character card. go to chracter creation -> go to the right tab where u can find the name of the girl. below u find the options for her mood and the voice pitch.

in game. open the "mod"-options. search for "better".
watch the options there step by step and u will find what u are searching for. cameraspeed and much more.

the only thing u will not find is a automatic rotation (like in PH)

Val_Jaster23

Jun 26, 2023
I'm so confused why/how someone hasn't made a mod to be able to automatically rotate the camera around in an H-scene in game. I don't mean a scene that I create or make, I just mean rotate the camera in a standard in-game scene with one or two girls.

Can someone make camera mod so that the standard scenes in game will slowly circle the scene automatically? Using a mouse or keyboard to move the camera during the scene is not an option.

Last edited: