• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Looks like there are two request threads for this VN. So I guess I'll say it here, too.

It's on my "to do list", but it'll be a while, as I'm doing several projects at the moment. I finished the prologue.
Be patient, I guess.

EDIT: I'm about 50% done. - May 18th 2022

Braum

Feb 26, 2018
Looks like there are two request threads for this VN. So I guess I'll say it here, too.

It's on my "to do list", but it'll be a while, as I'm doing several projects at the moment. I finished the prologue.
Be patient, I guess.
A savior walks among us, thanks!

J-V1

May 1, 2018
if machine translated is the only translation available, i'd take it. as long as i can understand what's going on, i don't mind the engrish too much.

that said, removal of content is something i absolutely cannot stand.

Kamekawk

Mar 20, 2019
Machine translated, with most of the adult content completely butchered and taken out. Not worth it. I'm working on it, just be patient.
yeah i have a patch for it. the machine translation is pretty good, but the steam vn is only half of the real vn. it ends in the middle of the story, which is why it is called Noble & Knightess - Episode1.