RPGM [Request] QOS Wife 2 [RJ407310] (Firing & Bombing Process)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cocito

Sep 16, 2017
Those two statements are at best contradictory. Your moral position of preventing the original developer of losing so called potential sales only goes as far as you yourself making money from it isn't concerned?
Also even if you are doing you shouldn't admit so openly that you're about to use Patreon to distribute copyrighted material that you didn't create yourself (raw game files).
913.png

Untranslated game:
055.png

Last edited:

oiashoih23

Jun 8, 2022
My message had more to do with someone lecturing people over preserving the original developers while plugging his Patreon so he could make money off it instead.

Here are alternative hosts for the JP game for people that also have issues with Mega

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Posted a quick translation (includes all images translated except from the "time of the day" ones).
Huge thanks to user DreamingOfPinkLips as always for helping me out.

Join my to see the current access status of this translation (public/Patreon).
I'll be uploading this game here on F95 for the public after a month or so.

Mar 26, 2022
Why do i feel we are going to have this game translated on this site in a week or less?

Probably a stupid question, but does anyone know which files contain text from status image that appears when you press ESC ingame? I mean translator++ autotranslates pretty much everything else but playing with all the statuses from pause(ESC) menu remaining untranslated kinda sucks. :/ If someone here already applied their MTL which also happen to include translation of this thingy - a share would be much appreciated xD
You got the text phone messages translated? Looks like thes may be a problem.

Last edited:

Cocito

Sep 16, 2017
My message had more to do with someone lecturing people over preserving the original developers while plugging his Patreon so he could make money off it instead.

Here are alternative hosts for the JP game for people that also have issues with Mega

Nah I agree with you actually, it IS hypocritical, but saw an opportunity to bust some balls & do a goof. No hard feelings

Reactions: LewdTrousers

Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
Why do i feel we are going to have this game translated on this site in a week or less?

You got the text phone messages translated? Looks like thes may be a problem.
I have same problem xd i use the tranlate++ to put in spanish but look img in japanes....
I don't care if they are in English because I understand it,
I am putting it in Spanish because it is my native language and it is easier for me to prove that it is the first one I try

Probably what will happen is that we will have to wait for Saikey or someone to translate it and make it free to take only the imgs or to be generous and upload the imgs in English for doing the favor

so to wait:)

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I have same problem xd i use the tranlate++ to put in spanish but look img in japanes....
I don't care if they are in English because I understand it,
I am putting it in Spanish because it is my native language and it is easier for me to prove that it is the first one I try

Probably what will happen is that we will have to wait for Saikey or someone to translate it and make it free to take only the imgs or to be generous and upload the imgs in English for doing the favor

so to wait:)
I make all my translations (including images) free an available easily here in F95 sooner or later.
Just be patient :) or support me if you want the translation quick.

Last edited:

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
The first game was kinda bad and unfinished/unpolished. Wonder if this one's better if they just go back to classic rpgm.

Reactions: LazwelX
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes