Identify Requesting Name And Maker Of An OLD Game (Was Out In Mid-2000s)

BigOtaku2118

Jul 18, 2020
I remember YEARS ago, in the mid-2000s, there was a game I discovered that had an interesting premise.
I think it was the Dragon Quest Dragonlord who ended up getting rid of all of the men of the world and making everybody into women. When the problem came of not being able to have kids, the Dragonlord made herself into a futa and went on a journey to go around fucking all of the women. You used the keyboard to switch between styles of attacks, and certain attacks were better than others at defeating monster girls. You would move around on a map and fight in kind-of real time, with the option of either beating ladies you beat or fucking them. What would the maker of this game be and the name of the game? I can't find it through searching via google. I BELIEVE the maker was something like 'Pubis' or 'Pabisu', but Googling that with 'futanari' comes up nothing.
I'd GREATLY appreciate knowing the name and maker. A link would be great too, but just knowing the name and maker would be good. Thanks SO much!