Seeking Requesting some different male-dom games akin to what we find in female-dom games

ctrdyv5yu66t

Sep 19, 2022
I searched, sorry if I overlooked something. I hope this post is okay here.

Basically, I think it would be really cool if we had some different style maledom games (male domination).

Trigger warning for the rest of the post, will go on to talk about some very fucked up shit. Rape, mutilation, torture, ect

So I've seen some nice femdom games where you can beat the male, ballbust, sissy transform him, reverse rape, beat him into submission brutally....but I don't find a single game where we can do these things to females. Cuntbusting, tittybeating, forcing her hole to open more wide, mutilating her down there, ect

Ok thanks for reading I'm gonna grab a bible a bottle of holy water and think about my life and what lead me here :HideThePain:

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020

ctrdyv5yu66t

Sep 19, 2022
You may start with this, if you havent already:
[Personal Rec] - BDSM Maledom Games with Bondage, Slavery, Submission, Counter Femdom & Male Domination. [Ball Gag, Cuffs, Spanking, Rope-bondage & Torture Devices] | F95zone

Also, if you look at games with rape or gore in the tags, more often than not it involves a Male to Female. From my pov, the problem isn't in the quantity but rather in the quality, especially when it comes to darker stuff.
Oh cool thanks for the link. Yeah I've played games with rape scenes and such but it was always so softcore, nothing brutal. I think the most brutal ive seen so far was in PlayHome and thats not saying a lot lol. I agree with the quality aspect though, need better quality in a lot of areas :D

Moved, game requests is only a existing game. A recommendation thread is probably the closet thing.
thank you!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight