[R>Artist 2D] [R-Play tester] [R>Programmer] [R>Proofreader] Requesting volunteers for my M/F giant game, Blurry Border.

Feb 3, 2023
[ ]

Project:

BLURRY BORDER

menu logo.png

1675566937166.png

"Who am I?
I've been in this strange world in my dreams, yet everything feels familiar, like a dèjá-vu.
Even when it has never been part of my memories, I feel like it has a connection to my life.
No matter what I do, since recent times, I won't stop dreaming about it. And...
I feel very disconnected from Earth, even when I was born and raised in it.

... Who am I?"

Made in RPG Maker MZ, the story follows an ordinary Japanese young woman, Yoko, who recently began to dream about being in a different world. However, these dreams feel incredibly lucid, in which she is extremely conscious about it, and it feels so real.

The world in itself, however, is less dreamlike than you think.

It's coloquially known as "Ugly Bastards' World" by foreigners (after that hentai category that almost everybody hates) due to older, fat men being in the top of the hierarchy, besides vicious and handsome big buff hunks. And as most men there are actually genetically superior to women, even when their society has our technology, it has the social situation of the 19th century: Women are meant to be quiet, submissive wives.
(Additional informations also say that it's rare for a woman to be fat and genetically better [They're higher in their hierarchy than the thin majority], just like it's rare for a man to be thin and genetically equal to the majority of the women [Even when they're men, they're still oppressed and downtrodden]).

Being a small girl around gigantic fatties, hunks and daddies, especially in a world where immense levels of perverseness, debauchery and depravity are acceptable, can be either a dream or a nightmare. Accompany her journey to find out why she's there... And what her unconscious wants to say.

Inspired by Pocket Mirror, Little Goody Two Shoes and Giantess Mansion.

Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer:
Mainly me, so far.

Looking for:
RPG MAKER MZ - Pixel artists, programmers for more complex parts of the game, secondary people to make maps (as I'm the only one who makes maps and they are parallax ones, so they take A LOT of time to make), secondary artists for battles and cutscenes, proofreaders and playtesters.

Employment Type:
Unpaid, as the game will be free. It's more of a passion project. However, I may or may not pay people to make certain jobs.

Work commitment:
Follow your pace, there is no rush.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord. DM me for the game's Discord server.

Note: The Discord will be made public once the demo is released, with the college area.

Job Description

Anyway you want, just do your part in this project.

Additional comments:
The game will feature:
- 3 different endings
- Many post-game areas to explore
- Optional filth kinks
- Parallax mapping and 8-directional sprites
- Original art
- Six main areas

My request for a full game menu, including items, equipment, settings and skills

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2023
I am once again asking for volunteers who can do sprite work/pixel art, art (so I am not the only artist working in the game) and/or program custom menus, like these in the pictures (click on them to zoom in):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 3, 2023
This is Kitamura Gakuen Men's University, the first area Yoko explores as a tiny! What perils will she face?

Reactions: TiresomeTom
Feb 3, 2023
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE - The development will be temporarily in a short hiatus (from its semi-hiatus) as I will get my 7-year-old laptop to be cleaned and fixed. I have the whole game backed up, don't worry. I will notify you all when I'm back on track. Currently, the game is in a semi-hiatus because I'm looking and waiting for people to give me ideas and help me on the battle system, scripting (especially for custom menus) and secondary art (basically for them to join my team), as all the maps for the demo (first area) are ready.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2023
CG1 - Receptionist.png

Yoko meets the receptionist of one of the college campus' buildings! Looking for more artists to help me mimic my artstyle and CGs of the other five areas!

Feb 3, 2023
You know, I may force myself to learn Blender and make 2D-looking 3D models. I at least can pose them many times and make renders easily without having to draw them over and over. I don't want to use AI art because it will look inconsistent.