VN - Ren'Py - Resident Valentines [v0.2.2 Demo] [LeadPoisonArt]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LegacyUser

Alright, this is an off fetish game for me but I found out I really enjoyed it. Not a fan of cartoon games but, this one is pretty good... albeit short.

Gameplay: Pretty standard fare. Click choices, get scenes. Nothing special here but nothing broken. 4 Stars.

Story: A bit around the ball in a cohesive story but I don't think that's what the dev was aiming for. I like it and not going to hate on the execution. It's just some people will like it, some people won't. Neutral on this one. Star 3.

Graphics: Stellar quality art. I was deeply impressed even though this is not my preferred art area. I have to give it up. The art is legit and there is no denying it. 5 Stars.

Overall this is a very, very short entry into the marketplace but, it delivers. Nothing to fap to just yet but the art and effort into it makes me respect the dev for it's delivery. I enjoyed this, short entry, but I think you would too if you accept what you are going to experience.

Overall: 4 Stars. I leave this open for future releases to upgrade if the Dev can improve even a bit on what they've already delivered!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

A very solid 4, almost 5, for it's first two releases. I'm reluctant to give it a 5 just yet since it is on the short end but I wouldn't be surprised at all, if work continues to get put into it, if it lands at a 5 star game. The artwork for certain is 5 star level.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3217864

The main thing to go for here is the artwork. The protagonist looks really sexy. I personally would love to see some more context and a bit of story before getting straight into penetration.
    The demo version is really (like really) short. 3 minutes of gameplay at best.