3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

As you can tell by that progress bar, our art tasks are nearly complete!
After I finish my Art Tasks, I still have to go back and rework the script a little like I always do and get some more playtesting in for a bit of polishing.
Heads up, we wont release the Art Pack right away. The Art Pack will release after the Update itself is released. we'll talk about that more when the time comes.
We'll post again soon!

gis820101uspq

Apr 23, 2022
View attachment 1160043

Overview:
Resident X
, is an adult visual novel with puzzles, exploration and adult scenes. After his parents die at a young age, you play as Lucas he now lives with his parent's closest friend and long-time neighbour, Sadie. Strange occurrences have happened ever since he's lived this new life and it's up to him to solve whatever is going on in that house.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-06
Release Date: 2022-09-05
Developer: TheRedPixel - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Save Files:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:

View attachment 2030482 View attachment 2030473 View attachment 2030472 View attachment 2030471 View attachment 2030470 View attachment 2030469 View attachment 1578068
fixed the op ... moved to games ... have fun .. also this really has some wayne vibes going on
I have a problem When I whant to do save appear to me an exception has occurred how to fix this problem

Apr 8, 2018
last release was on 5 tier iirc and it was a total scam, no way ill shot 11 for hopes it will be better i think these guys are overreaching

Kerrub

Jan 5, 2022
There is just one HJ scene, this 5 minute update is not worth the bandwith.
Don't listen to this guy,

There is couple of new scene, one involves hand stroke during bed scene, and animations during tv scene . There are also static scene of lemonade spill part, you also get to see her boobie animation during that part.

Apr 8, 2018
damage control, seems new update is also a scam, was about to upgrade a sub to 11 and see but the guy above actually motivated me to cancel sub completly :)

peter358

Jan 28, 2018
Wow this game hasn't leaked yet? Normally it leaks few days later I agree the post above mine, when devs see there aren't enough money, they extend the process

Reactions: Dandoru

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

The full story update for Sadie is here as Update 0.6.
We released part of this story update before as Update 0.5.5 and now, Update 0.6 will tie it up. We wanted to make this the last update to Sadie's story buildup before we start turning her story into the more NSFW route if you catch my drift. After this update, we are free to finally give Sadie some of that NSFW treatment in a future update.
IMPORTANT!! If you use an old save, the system will warn you about it. There is no need for old saves since we provide everyone with "Save Files" so you won't have to replay old content.
- Pinker & ILW
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to give feedback or report a bug?
Visit our discord, you can report any bugs you may find directions to us through there or just give us any feedback you'd like to give. You may also just come and chill, talk and hang out there; we are pretty active on discord so don't be afraid to join.
DOWNLOAD
PC

MAC

ANDROID (If you get a weird pop-up message, just hit Install Anyways)

PC/MAC Saves Files (Sadie's Save)

Changelog 0.6
  • New Quests
  • New NSFW Scenes
  • New Menu/Background
  • New Dialogue
  • Updated Lucas's rig
  • Fixed Minor dialogue Bugs
  • Reworked script writing

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes