3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 13, 2018
cover.png

Overview:
The story of this game is about Helga, and her unusual method for punishing her adopted daughters. Since they aren't gonna punish themselves, or maybe they are?​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-19
Release Date: 2020-11-19
Developer: W.M. Entertainment - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Extras:

sh1.png sh2.png sh3.png sh4.png sh5.png sh6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm ok i couldnt wait and tryed it.
Here are some points.
At first i am missing a bit of Story in the Beginning. In the "Intro" The Girls say that there are adopdet and that Helga use " unusual method ". So far so good. But then a few Screens Later they got allready Punished and how i saw it there allready liked it. And that is where i miss a Part of Story. I mean i dont think that they both liked it from the beginning. There should be a bit of Frames where they Slowly get into that.
Then my next point is something like that on the Picture. Sry but that look unprofessional af.
I know you wanted to make a joke here and there with something like that but it doesnt fit in my Opinion.
Screenshot_7.png

Reactions: W.M. Entertainment

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The story of this game is about Helga, and her unusual method for punishing her adopted daughters.
Mother: "No pain, No gain!"

EDIT: Excited by the title, here I was hoping that this was about a perverted retired old bastard, sexually blackmailing his daughter-in-law, and fucking his granddaughter while she sleeps, a shame.

Last edited:

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Question for those of you who have played this already: The tags at the top say "Male Protagonist" while the description says it is about Helga punishing her daughters. The genre spoiler says "Multiple Protagonists". Which is accurate? I am guessing "Female Protagonist" would be in line with the description.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
This VN is such a trainwreck. It starts right off with balls to the wall nuttiness and doesn't let up. There's not so much a story as just a bunch of crazy things happening one after the other.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The focus is so deep into the girls interacting with one another I don't see a reason for there to even be a guy. The male protagonist tag seems tacked on if anything.

There's a lot of hot femsub scenes though.

Jan 13, 2018
Hmm ok i couldnt wait and tryed it.
Here are some points.
At first i am missing a bit of Story in the Beginning. In the "Intro" The Girls say that there are adopdet and that Helga use " unusual method ". So far so good. But then a few Screens Later they got allready Punished and how i saw it there allready liked it. And that is where i miss a Part of Story. I mean i dont think that they both liked it from the beginning. There should be a bit of Frames where they Slowly get into that.
Then my next point is something like that on the Picture. Sry but that look unprofessional af.
I know you wanted to make a joke here and there with something like that but it doesnt fit in my Opinion.
View attachment 907166
Yeah, Acknowledged. Like I said, I'm an amateur and still in need of tons of advice.
Hopefully the next builds will be better, and the story intro and the building-up could still be altered significantly because the script is still very short. Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this!

Reactions: SoulRipper1990
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote