3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

kichu768

May 16, 2024
sir
we liked the game :love:
but it would have been more interesting if the landlady resisted more and if it had spanking ,groping and oter elements to it

Reactions: Hooldrafolk

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017

I totally forgot to give you guys this update...
PC:
Mac:
Android:

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
PATREON page is dead
Yes, I suspended my patreon.
I'm going through a very bad time due to a serious illness in a member of my family.
I don't have the head now to dedicate myself to the game, so I preferred not to keep Patreon open.
When I resume work on the game I will reopen it. It is not cancelled, just suspended to prevent users from paying. I'm not supporting it now, I don't find it right.

javawawa

Oct 9, 2022
I'm going through a very bad time due to a serious illness in a member of my family.
I don't have the head now to dedicate myself to the game, so I preferred not to keep Patreon open.
When I resume work on the game I will reopen it. It is not cancelled, just suspended to prevent users from paying. I'm not supporting it now, I don't find it right.
I hope everything will be all right

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Hopefully they will get well soon!! when you come back please add some spanking scenes on the moms big juicy ass, with a sound effect.

Reactions: Hooldrafolk
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes