ReturnAtis

footlover6666

Jul 7, 2022
does this help? I did this and my defeat scenes/ oops text are in english in game. Let me know if you need more explanation. I cannot translate the user interface or other in game stufff. I downloaded an english .ttf and put it in the folder, then i overwrote the chinese and jap .ttf files but kept their filenames.
can you upload your .ttf english archive plis? thanks

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
right .ttf is just a font, you have to actually do what i did in the screen clips and what i talked about. you can download an english .ttf font anywhere searching for it in google and just use that, that's what i did.

Cutefunniness

Jan 19, 2023
I've been looking forward to this game for a while. I have v1.1 and the game boots to a language select but no matter which you click on the game is in Japanese. I can see in the game files that there is a set of English text for the game but it doesn't seem to be loading it. Here's a link to it, if anyone can figure out a way to get it to play in English let me know.
Thanks for providing the v1.1 verison of the game, I'll most likely buy it even if only the grab scenes as someone said is translated. Yup!

I love the animations I saw especially focusing on feet too.

Reactions: SaggaSnaga

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
does this help? I did this and my defeat scenes/ oops text are in english in game. Let me know if you need more explanation. I cannot translate the user interface or other in game stufff. I downloaded an english .ttf and put it in the folder, then i overwrote the chinese and jap .ttf files but kept their filenames.
1720179891881.png

bro I must be missing something here

EDIT:
ok I got it working, the problem was that I used some goofy ahh online text editor

Last edited:

walroose

Jul 25, 2019
they updated to 1.1.1 on dlsite today and according to the blog, it should have more stuff translated (though the non-defeat scenes are MTL)

Reactions: Cutefunniness

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
yep, i just bought it now i am trying to figure out the save location but i have a feeling its embedded in the data file

Cutefunniness

Jan 19, 2023
yep, i just bought it now i am trying to figure out the save location but i have a feeling its embedded in the data file
Yup it’s the s630.db file which is where the save is. Just so you know, the game is made in GameMaker 2.

Also a new update added more translated parts? Since you brought the game, can you share the update? Thanks!

Nov 10, 2021
Yup it’s the s630.db file which is where the save is. Just so you know, the game is made in GameMaker 2.

Also a new update added more translated parts? Since you brought the game, can you share the update? Thanks!
how do you edit the data.win? GM Editor didn't work and is extracting forever

Cutefunniness

Jan 19, 2023
Say is it just me or does the game use an extraordinary amount of memory/ram to run?

I feel like the game took up close to 4GB which I found crazy...
Memory Leak or is the game just that heavy demanding?

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
it starts slow for me but then after a few seconds its smooth and i have an older but not too old i7 processor. I would agree if the game was in wolf engine like Parade Buster it probably would be smoother. But who knows, maybe wolf is harder to code in.

Reactions: SaggaSnaga

SaggaSnaga

Mar 20, 2018
Say is it just me or does the game use an extraordinary amount of memory/ram to run?

I feel like the game took up close to 4GB which I found crazy...
Memory Leak or is the game just that heavy demanding?
Running the game doesn't take as much memory as you would think. Though it does cause the CPU and GPU processing the spike at start up (I use I-9 10th gen intel and 2080ti Nvidia). The frame rate still drops occasionally. I think the delays come from the game itself and bugs than your computer. Hopefully, the developer will do some bugfix updates soon.

Reactions: Cutefunniness