Unity - Completed - Returning the favor of the dog [v1.005] [azucat]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Returning the Favor of the Dog 1.005

Unlike a lot of Japanese games that use Other engines, this game uses the Unity engine which is nice because you can play in common window sizes like 1920x1080, 1600x900, 1366x768 instead of some weird 1000x1000 size window that extends past the taskbar on a 1600x900 desktop resolution. The game is a bit buggy, but if you know what the bugs are and how to get around them or avoid them altogether then they aren't so bad. After the start of each new day, the game action buttons will stop working and you won't be able to do anything in the game. To fix this, at the start of each new day you are required to save the game, exit to the title screen, and then load the latest save. One important thing that you should know is that you can't manually delete or rename saves in the AppData folder. I tried deleting savedata1.bin, savedata3.bin, and renaming savedata2.bin to savedata1.bin. But after I started the game, it still showed the original three saves and their original timestamps and none of the saves would work. This aggravated me, but I'll just start the game over and do things a little differently. I haven't gotten very far into the game, but it seems interesting so far. I'm on Day 6 now. There is the introduction, which is just a text story with a few pictures of inside and behind the apartment. It doesn't have any pictures of a dog or a dog eared girl, but I would just read the background story text anyway. It doesn't take long. The English isn't so great, but that is to be expected. Japanese is pretty impossible to auto translate into English and always results in errors with gender pronouns. I don't think that the bad English takes away much from the game, and it isn't that bad. You can mostly understand what is being said. Just whenever you see the words "me", "he", "him", "his", etc., you should think "she" and "her" instead. For the first five days in the game, you will be doing the same exact three things over and over. It isn't until Day 6 that things get interesting. After that, I have a feeling that there is going to be a lot of fun sex content. The graphics are pretty good, and I like big breasted girls. She's an anime character, but that doesn't bother me too much. Overall, I think that this is a decent and interesting enough game. I'm not excited enough about this game to give it a 4 or 5, but it's not a trash or severely broken game so it doesn't deserve a 1 either. I am torn between giving it a 2 or 3, so I will just give it a generous 3. The only reason that I created a review for this game is because there are some important things that new players should know, and there aren't any existing reviews that warn new players on what to expect. So I just wanted to help out.