Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zandhoeg

Jan 12, 2020
Tried doing a search but didn't see anything (might have missed if there is any).
I do not seem to be able to get the "skip Lust Time" to work, no matter how I check/uncheck it in the cheat menu.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Seeing the mod is based on 1.10 and the changelog stating:

Episode 10 - 1.2.0
Fixed the audio glich where you could hear white noise while switching between songs
Fixed two story inconsistencies concerning Cindy
Added an auto forward option in the settings. You can also change how fast the dialogues advance. (due to popular demand)
I assume those fixes don't exist in the mod? Are they even crucial, with regard to the Cindy parts?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Tried doing a search but didn't see anything (might have missed if there is any).
I do not seem to be able to get the "skip Lust Time" to work, no matter how I check/uncheck it in the cheat menu.
If you have the "cheat" enabled (I've made it enabled by default), you do NOT have to use the LustTime buttons at all, except the very last one (in case you want to revisit any of the scene before finishing it and progressing). There's nothing else to it... you can simply go through the entire event by using the space bar or left mouse button to advance dialogue as if the LustTime buttons were never there.

Seeing the mod is based on 1.10 and the changelog stating:
I assume those fixes don't exist in the mod? Are they even crucial, with regard to the Cindy parts?
See post here. You're good to go.

• Love
Reactions: FaceCrap

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Would be nice if the "name save file" option had a toggle to turn off. It is a pain in the ass to have to take my hand off my mouse (or cock) to hit enter to skip that function for every save.

********************There is an option in the mini menu "Sancho Options" to toggle it off THANK YOU SANCHO!!*********************

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Would be nice if the "name save file" option had a toggle to turn off. It is a pain in the ass to have to take my hand off my mouse (or cock) to hit enter to skip that function for every save.
I'm pretty sure you can just click the mouse button again, or right click.

• Sad
Reactions: mcclem5257

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There is an option in the mini menu "Sancho Options" to toggle it off THANK YOU SANCHO!!
Bud, when I say each feature can be toggled On/Off at will in realtime I mean it. I wouldn't attempt to force anything on you, that's not what the mod is about (as you likely know). It's about being able to use the features you want/need, and only those if you so desire.

Glad you found that option though and have it sorted. Enjoy bud, and thank you for the "thank you".

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes