Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Reunion - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Improvements Mod [0.3] [Karabinek]

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
u can be sure he ain't gonna update this 1
I cannot say if he will or will not update this mod. I know if the modder has interests in the VN, they would update it already. However we also have to keep in mind the modder may also have multiple projects and some VN is not as high priority as others. All I can say is be patience.

Sometime, we just also need to learn to do the VN without the mod. The walk-through mod is great to have, however it sometime make us lazy to take the risk regarding to the options what may be next. Also it doesn't hurt to do saves more often.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Jun 6, 2018

Updated: 2020/11/02
Game/Creator: Reunion /
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: 0.3
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Reunion!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery unlocker to unlock all gallery scenes.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Download: - - -
Android: (0.2)

Thank you DarkAssassin for the port.

OUTDATED .................... ! :poop::poop::poop: o_Oo_Oo_O

Punto

Jun 18, 2020

Updated: 2020/11/02
Game/Creator: Reunion /
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: 0.3
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Reunion!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery unlocker to unlock all gallery scenes.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
Installation:

Download: - - -
Android: (0.2)

Thank you DarkAssassin for the port.
Please update your mod for v. 0.5!!!

May 20, 2020
Do you not see the "abandoned" tag next to this mod?
Also from what I heard Oscar doesn't do game mods anymore, so I wouldn't count on you getting an update for this mod either.
Indeed, didn't a couple mod authors state that they would no longer pick up new games to mod and discontinued mods for several games to free up room to produce their own games?