Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Reunion - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Improvements Mod [0.3] [Karabinek]

fantaman13

Oct 29, 2019
I don't understand, I played the game according to the official walkthrough, made all the right choices but in the gallery most scenes are locked ! how can this be ?!
then I tried the mode to unlock all scenes but it didn't work, nothing changed. does anyone know why ?
i have the same problem...

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
At the main page of the mod its actually link to Reincarnotica despite it reads Reunion,pls change the link on the main page so that it actually is linked to the Reunion thanks!

Reactions: BlueTrace

akarabbit21

Dec 19, 2019
Hey guys I have a issue I am playing the new update and it won't let me use my phone in the top right corner it even has a exclamation point ! On it and even time i click on the phone nothing happens do i have progress further in the game to use the mobile phone in the right corner.

akarabbit21

Dec 19, 2019
Why can't I use the phone in the top right corner of the game it has a ! And when I click on it nothing happens?

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Why can't I use the phone in the top right corner of the game it has a ! And when I click on it nothing happens?
its difficult to click on the phone as sometimes it doesn't register that you are clicking on it. put your cursor to the right of the phone until you see the text phone appear then click on the phone.

Feb 26, 2019
I started a new game with this mod and clicking on the gallery in the phone results in an error.

*edit* I think it's because I'm using the compressed version

Find and replace "png" with "webp" in gallery.rpy for the mod to work with the compressed version
this solved it, nevermind. Should probably put a note in the OP about this.

Last edited: