Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Reunion - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Improvements Mod [0.3] [Karabinek]

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
another hidden scene thanks to Zamu77 on game forum
right before ss8 line.. if you click on the panties on the couch you get a small sniffing scene starting with ss9

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
another hidden scene thanks to Zamu77 on game forum
right before ss8 line.. if you click on the panties on the couch you get a small sniffing scene starting with ss9
When i unlock the scenes clara's second scene unlocks View attachment 754076 but when i click on it nothing happens.
Thanks for all your help finding bugs and gallery scenes. I will do a bug fix update shortly where I will fix everything you mention :)

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
also you said you combined harem and love points for the statistics app so nicole+2 or submissive +1 should count as +2 love in the app I assume but shows as +1 (first Nicole choice after the will reading..)

that's why I said its a bit confusing with combined scores if there will be future scenes that need a specific amount of love or harem to trigger..

maybe keep it as +2 at the choice itself but separate them in the statistics app.. just a thought.. :unsure:

Last edited:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
also you said you combined harem and love points for the statistics app so nicole+2 or submissive +1 should count as +2 love in the app I assume but shows as +1 (first Nicole choice after the will reading..)

that's why I said its a bit confusing with combined scores if there will be future scenes that need a specific amount of love or harem to trigger..

maybe keep it as +2 at the choice itself but separate them in the statistics app.. just a thought.. :unsure:
I haven't messed with the statistics app, only my additional hints/notes with the choice. Also, there isn't any harem variable. Just character_love and character_relationship. From the notes and comments made by the developer character_love determines the Harem ending.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I haven't messed with the statistics app, only my additional hints/notes with the choice. Also, there isn't any harem variable. Just character_love and character_relationship. From the notes and comments made by the developer character_love determines the Harem ending.
I call the character_relationship the harem points since thats how its stated in Zoey's walkthrough...
sorta weird he would tell you one thing and the maker of the official walkthrough something else?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
as for not messing with the statistics app I must have misunderstood you in an earlier comment..
I was under the impression you made it so the app would count both as love points but I noticed that sometimes it does and other times it doesn't.. that's why I kept getting confused when comparing your written stats to the WT and the actual updated stat in the app

Reactions: OscarSix

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I call the character_relationship the harem points since thats how its stated in Zoey's walkthrough...
sorta weird he would tell you one thing and the maker of the official walkthrough something else?
the "#(+1 LOVE and HAREM)" are notes directly from the developer which lead me to believe that character_love to refer to a Harem ending.
1596309025228.png

as for not messing with the statistics app I must have misunderstood you in an earlier comment..
I was under the impression you made it so the app would count both as love points but I noticed that sometimes it does and other times it doesn't.. that's why I kept getting confused when comparing your written stats to the WT and the actual updated stat in the app
No worries, alot of choices include both character_relationship and character_love

Reactions: Spawn420

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
When i hit unlock scenes clara and emily scenes get unlocked but when i click on them nothing happens.Is there a solution for this?
if you are seeing unlocked scenes you should be able to view them

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
When i click on it nothing happens,no scene triggers.
Is there anything i can do to fix it?
Most likely, however, I'm kinda bogged down with current updates so will have to look into it at a later time

Reactions: Moffy

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
SO any update is coming for ver 3
The game was just released within the last 24-72 hours. Give this modder some time update it mod files. I am sure this modder either working on it or planning to work on it. Please be patience, mod files don't get updated instant when the original game get released unless they are working together on the original game.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Can you please Update? OscarSix
SO any update is coming for ver 3
The game was just released within the last 24-72 hours. Give this modder some time update it mod files. I am sure this modder either working on it or planning to work on it. Please be patience, mod files don't get updated instant when the original game get released unless they are working together on the original game.

Thanks WheresLucifer :)

Got 2 other games that require updates so please be patience and It will be updated :)

baklol

Aug 13, 2018

i know bruh it takes times to update any mod not saying that instant update is there basically just curiosity.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Wait, so this more than just a "Gallery Mod"? And it is done by OscarSix? Hmmmmm, may await for this one to get update. Granted, I know it may take awhile as other games as well, but I like the work. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: OscarSix