Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Reunion - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Improvements Mod [0.3] [Karabinek]

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
first Nicole choice we get either +1 submission or +2 Nicole(Love) but when looking at statistics I see only +1 love?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Either a typo or changed between versions and I didn't notice.
probably changed since same thing with Sandra at the office where its +2 Sandra or +1 Lisa submission.. shows as +1 Sandra

edit: shows as +1 in Zoey's official walkthrough so probably changed.. also not sure if it was in v0.1 but the official walkthrough also shows harem points attached to some of the love points options so might wanna include those in the mod as well for people like me that would prefer a higher harem score with certain girls over some submission scenes..

Last edited:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
probably changed since same thing with Sandra at the office where its +2 Sandra or +1 Lisa submission.. shows as +1 Sandra

edit: shows as +1 in Zoey's official walkthrough so probably changed.. also not sure if it was in v0.1 but the official walkthrough also shows harem points attached to some of the love points options so might wanna include those in the mod as well for people like me that would prefer a higher harem score with certain girls over some submission scenes..
I combine love and relationship into the same hint, it would make the game look quite awful if I had "Choice 1, [Linda Love +1] [Linda Relationship +1] [Variable 1]"

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I combine love and relationship into the same hint, it would make the game look quite awful if I had "Choice 1, [Linda Love +1] [Linda Relationship +1] [Variable 1]"
ahh ok so in statistics that's why.. sorta confusing as some choices have both and some only one of the 2 but guess will have to play around with the choices

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
ahh ok so in statistics that's why.. sorta confusing as some choices have both and some only one of the 2 but guess will have to play around with the choices
If a choice has the extra suffix "Linda Love" or "Linda Relationship" it most likely because the other choice has 1 linked with it, and it differentiates between the choices I have added the extra information.

Reactions: Spawn420

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Emily's and Clara's scenes don't seem playable
Emily only has 1 scene and it seems to work just fine for me..
Clara 1st scene works fine for the punishment but does raise an error for the tame warning option.. OscarSix
havent unlocked the 2nd Clara scene just yet..

make sure you have the updated 0.2.1 mod version and not the 2.0 one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Emily only has 1 scene and it seems to work just fine for me..
Clara 1st scene works fine for the punishment but does raise an error for the tame warning option.. OscarSix
havent unlocked the 2nd Clara scene just yet..

make sure you have the updated 0.2.1 mod version and not the 2.0 one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheer will fix it on my end, and do a silent update later.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Every H scene I saw scrolling through the image folder I added. If you think I've missed any please send a screenshot with some text so I can easily find the scene.
I think you missed this scene. 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG
And I can't play clara's second scene.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
also found this hidden scene with the stripper being clickable(in ss005) right after ss004 for a short pole dance
not even sure how you would categorize it in gallery.. maybe under random lmao

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
also found this hidden scene with the stripper being clickable(in ss005) right after ss004 for a short pole dance
not even sure how you would categorize it in gallery.. maybe under random lmao
Would be put under an "other"

Reactions: Spawn420

darkmk

Aug 5, 2019
ok i get bug at the end of each sex scnese when game ask you for where you wanna release,any fix for that?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok i get bug at the end of each sex scnese when game ask you for where you wanna release,any fix for that?
you should post the error report/file but that sounds like a game issue and not a mod issue

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Send the debug screen and I can attempt to tell you wants wrong, but that is an issue with your game. Sex scenes work perfectly for others and myself.