• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Reunion [R1] [Sid Valentine]

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I swear at least half the "devs" are bots at this point.

"Here is same game as fifty other game. This is intro so no sex in this sex game, also sandbox. I have background art of cafe gym and house so game will base story around this. I am unsure of what sex is IRL. I expect 4000usd per month on patreon."
Sounds like the typical dev.

"I have no other previous games or experience, let me just make this VN... what's that? it's been three versions and I don't have over 200 patrons? Better abandon the game right when it was starting to catch its stride!"

Reactions: Samken

wladek

Aug 19, 2021
What is a problem with DeV? He comleted 3/4 of his game, only problem what i see its no animated tag.
Sow gl ;)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Reunion-SIDVALENTINE-R1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I have been following Sid since he was still developing Cohabitation which was my very first visual adult novel ever played a long time ago. The guy knows how to write and describe a scene and seeing his latest work I can say that I am pleased that he is making good progress in regards to rendering that is not Honey Select. Keep up the good work Sid.

P.S. The man has already completed 3 of his works, Cohabitation, Staying With Aunt Katie and Debt and he continues on developing Cursed.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Promises to be a good game.
I liked very much.
looking forward to sex between Laura and Eric :love:

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Reunion R1 Compressed (Untested)

Win 472 MB/113 MB :