• Dude, just find yourself a girlfriend

• WE ARE ALL GONNA BURN IN HELL

• I don't have an opinion here

• I'm a sexologist

Results are only viewable after voting.

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
(Boy Hero Ken)

Guys, DM me if there are some psychologists or sexologists here. I have an issue here. It'll be a long read so stay with me here pls.

I can't play this game, I just can't. It's 3 am, I just went to bed and was slowly diving into my dream when suddenly this game struck my mind. I remembered that I stopped just before one of what to be a super juicy moment. I stopped there, in the first place, cuz I already got super aroused just by simple kiss between older and younger characters. Not that I got off to it, with adult games I don't do it, just without a proper video or longer animation it does not work for me but yeah, I watch some relatable stuff on the websites we all know about.

So, after I remembered about it the sleep was gone, I felt really bad that this scene I, as it turned out, expect quite a lot would bring me out of my sleep that much, maybe even more than if there was a girl texting me to come over to her place. I'm not even a fan of those kind of relations in pron, I prefer MILFs and lesbians like most dudes I guess :D

But this game really makes me wonder about my sexuality. One can say it helps me understand it more, others would debate that it really distances me from the real me, or reality, as those things wouldn't really arouse me in the real life. Hard questions, most of us ask, I assume.

I'll make a quick step aside here. I love games with a young guy in a detailed plots with a build-up characters and situations getting more and more attention from girls of any age or relation status to the main character.

But for Christ's sake, I never had this urge not just to play further, but rather to "have the urge". The very thinking about what I experienced just before closing the game what I will have further brought me right into the game without even launching it. It's like I metaphysically got into this game as a spectator staying close, hearing, seeing everything, completely getting transended by the feeling/emotions the characters have. Mostly the girl, whose emotions at this point is just something beyond my complete understanding, still not illogical to me. I get it that she's under something mystical there, or whatever. But is she? She showed some open-mindness and maybe crave for attention before. All I'm saying is that there was a build-up of a character that leads there. + and it's a loooong ++++++++ she's got feeling for MC which makes it incredibly hot for me. Damn, this thing is killing me on the other hand, like it's so unjust, vulgar, still hot.

Maybe it's all coming from the situations when we guys were young and felt this attention from some of the girls still were too unexperienced about woman-man relations, ignorant about most of the stuff, shy because of the critical assessment of ourselves. Therefore, when we have a situation like this it brings some older emotions and if you remember them they were cool at the moment we got the attention and, at the same time, devastating and disastrous afterwards, after we cowarded this chance out and especially when the girl left the party with another guy. Child trauma. Maybe.

Let's go a bit deeper. What if it wasn't an old guy? what would I or you feel about this situations? I believe quite different. Because then it's a competition. In this game, not really. The MC is ignorant about his sexuality young, his grandpa, on the contrary, knows what he wants. Which kinda really makes him a better "mate" for girls I guess. So it hurts but we get it why he's better. But another guy of our age - it's pure rage and jealousy cuz he can't be that better, I can prove I'm better bla bla bla.

Again, we might need a professional here to clarify that.

Bottomline: those games here really catch me surprised by unveiling stuff about myself that I didn't think about or didn't even have a clue they exist. It scares a bit, cuz deep down it means that there is stuff you wanna try, you wanna research but reality is not the same, no sir. + in reality it might be just not the same feeling again with the traits of people, their looks, their attitudes, etc. Then you are stuck, cuz if you don't research, you life, the interest part of it, sexually, will be looped to this website. That it brings so many fetishes, uncommon situations, fantasies that hard to stumble in real life. Doesn't it?

Reactions: Meaning Less

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I'm not sure. But I think you're stressing(?) out about it too much, or over thinking it to much.

Enjoy the fantasy for what it is, It doesn't need to define some hidden trait within' you and even if it does, so what? I just feel like you really got into the game and its kinks so much that it perhaps surprised you. Anyways, that's the way I see it.

I mean I personally never worry about what playing <insert game> say about my sexuality/morals/kinks etc. mainly because I have a frim separation from fantasy and reality and don't intertwine them in any way. The other reason is that I don't care if anybody thinks that playing a particular games makes me or shows me to be a certain way be it by appearance or fact.

Reactions: 246 and Magneric

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Well, that's what good games/movies/books do to you, they make you ponder the meaning of life, they open your mind to things you didn't pay attention before, and more.

Human emotions are very fragile, happines can hurt just as easily as darkness can heal. There are no right or wrong answer to anything and any confusion you are feeling is probably a good thing, it just means you are learning new things about yourself.

Also don't forget you are only human, so it is only natural that stories written by other humans are going to reveal you things about yourself (another human) in the progress.

Reactions: Magneric

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
cuz deep down it means that there is stuff you wanna try
No. The fact that you fantasize about a fetish doesn't mean you want to try it. It's OK to have fantasies, but it doesn't mean there's a part of you who actually wish to explore them physically. Go back to sleep ;)

Reactions: Magneric